Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**R3V SALE** 4x100-5x120 & 4x100-5x114.3 Cheapest on the market ~> E30Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you use these as spacers also?

like put that key in there and use extended lugs to run them as 18 mm spacers?
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
      Could you use these as spacers also?

like put that key in there and use extended lugs to run them as 18 mm spacers?
      Why would you spend 300 on spacers haha?

I mean you can but I would not recommend using them as a spacers because the external hub centric is 72.56 not 57.1

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
          Why would you spend 300 on spacers haha?

I mean you can but I would not recommend using them as a spacers because the external hub centric is 72.56 not 57.1
          I have a 325iX with high offset wheels (et 38/42) and I'm wondering if I could use these to fit the iX wheels on my rwd 4x100 e30 as well as fit 5x120 wheels on the rwd car. Just more options for tires and wheels so I could swap them between cars and all you would need then is hubcentric rings (which I have) and extended lugs/studs.

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I have a 325iX with high offset wheels (et 38/42) and I'm wondering if I could use these to fit the iX wheels on my rwd 4x100 e30 as well as fit 5x120 wheels on the rwd car. Just more options for tires and wheels so I could swap them between cars and all you would need then is hubcentric rings (which I have) and extended lugs/studs.
            So are you trying to install 5x120 wheels on the ix or rwd? Its all depends on the wheel offset

Comment

Bump

Comment

Trying to fit high offset 4x100 wheels (et 40) on a rwd e30. Would these double as spacers then?

Also trying to fit high offset m3 wheels (5x120 style 24) on a rwd e30 (stock hubs, 4x100).

Comment

Trying to fit high offset 4x100 wheels (et 40) on a rwd e30. Would these double as spacers then?

Also trying to fit high offset m3 wheels (5x120 style 24) on a rwd e30 (stock hubs, 4x100).
                  You can run them as spacers but they are not designed to be as spacers. If you use them as spacers manufactue will not guarantee.

And you can fit the high offset wheel style 42 but it will not flush.

Comment

Ok so I just purchased a set, quality look and feel , they fit great. No issues there. I do have a couple things I wish were done differently. The studs (for 5x120) thread in. I really wish they were pressed in. Although if I wanted to have extended studs it's nice I can just thread them in.

One other thing I don't care for-

The way the spacer is attached to the hub is not a traditional bolt. It's a hex head. Very easily strips if you are using a ratchet or a torque wrench. I feel they should be something I can use with a socket.

@camcam1616 on IG

FOLLOW MY BUILD THREAD http://www.the370z.com/showthread.php?t=89670

Comment

Originally posted by Camcam1616 View Post
                      Ok so I just purchased a set, quality look and feel , they fit great. No issues there. I do have a couple things I wish were done differently. The studs (for 5x120) thread in. I really wish they were pressed in. Although if I wanted to have extended studs it's nice I can just thread them in.

One other thing I don't care for-

The way the spacer is attached to the hub is not a traditional bolt. It's a hex head. Very easily strips if you are using a ratchet or a torque wrench. I feel they should be something I can use with a socket.

@camcam1616 on IG

Thanks for the feedback. I want more pictures to provide the assistance. What do you mean by pressed in? I can provide different method of bolts instead of studs!

Comment

Blots is what I am referring to

@camcam1616 on IG

Comment

Originally posted by Camcam1616 View Post
                          Blots is what I am referring to

@camcam1616 on IG

gotcha. The pressed in design is used by 42dd. the adapters I have are close to adaptec design. however the adapters material I am using is pretty strong. I trust them as I trust my original hubs. as long as you torque them to specs you should be fine. I am pretty confident on my adapters. zero issues.

Comment

Bump

Comment

all orders shipped. thanks for your business. BUMP

Comment

Bump☺

Comment

Working...
                                X