Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**R3V SALE** 4x100-5x120 & 4x100-5x114.3 Cheapest on the market ~> E30Sports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushi
    replied
    Originally posted by ALPINE_M5 View Post
    Coilovers will be installed soon as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So I think you should be good about 13-17mm away from the rear fenders you should be ok on the 20mm all around

Leave a comment:

• ALPINE_M5
    replied
    Coilovers will be installed soon as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mushi
    replied
    Originally posted by ALPINE_M5 View Post
    Okay finally my wheels should be ready within a week or so. So ready to order these.

I know what to run for my E30 M3 as far as offsets and I have it sitting flush. No poke.

But with the E30 MT2- it has been hard to gauge as I see 0 offsets to +10 offsets and with certain tires and rim sizes they seem to fit well.

I will be rolled in the rears. I have a 1990 E30 MTECH2 327iS. So what would give me the best flush fit without poke or just a little inwards which is okay.

My rims are:

17x8 et38 - fronts -18mm = et20 or -20mm = et18
    17x9 et44 - rears -20mm = et24

Would you run both 20mm adapters? or 18/20 combo? I will be running Yoko S-Drives 215/40/17 and 235/40/17 as there are not a lot of good tire choices in this combo. I wouldn't mind running these adapters but if I have to get thicker ones of course I would have to look into a different company. I would prefer these.

Thank you for any opinions.

Another thought would be. Would you run a 245/40/17 in the rears with the +24 offset? Not sure if that would be too tall for the rears?
    Hey..

So you can run 20mm all around is safer to not touch the back wall strut/shock

You will have no poke and enough flush. You probably not required to roll or pull fenders.

245 tire is big and I can't tell if you have coilovers or sport springs. If you have coils you can adjust and avoid the touches to the wall/fender. But bigger tire I ran is 235

Leave a comment:

• ALPINE_M5
    replied
    Okay finally my wheels should be ready within a week or so. So ready to order these.

I know what to run for my E30 M3 as far as offsets and I have it sitting flush. No poke.

But with the E30 MT2- it has been hard to gauge as I see 0 offsets to +10 offsets and with certain tires and rim sizes they seem to fit well.

I will be rolled in the rears. I have a 1990 E30 MTECH2 327iS. So what would give me the best flush fit without poke or just a little inwards which is okay.

My rims are:

17x8 et38 - fronts -18mm = et20 or -20mm = et18
    17x9 et44 - rears -20mm = et24

Would you run both 20mm adapters? or 18/20 combo? I will be running Yoko S-Drives 215/40/17 and 235/40/17 as there are not a lot of good tire choices in this combo. I wouldn't mind running these adapters but if I have to get thicker ones of course I would have to look into a different company. I would prefer these.

Thank you for any opinions.

Another thought would be. Would you run a 245/40/17 in the rears with the +24 offset? Not sure if that would be too tall for the rears?
    Last edited by ALPINE_M5; 04-21-2016, 07:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vvaughn
    replied
    cant wait to get mine ..... placed my order two days ago. great communixation and respectable guy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X