Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

15" BBS Euroweaves with Caps $999 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sskoda
    replied
    #27 now sold.

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rida View Post
    So #27 still available? Anyone in the USA gotten wheels from this vendor? Would like to buy a set but this post here makes me wary.
    Hi,
    I think the fact that you are asking about set #27 says something - that's about how many sets of these I've advertised and sold on here.
    I would be wary myself if the above explanation was founded, but unfortunately it's not. I don't promise delivery within a working week (although it is often the case to the US, certainly not for Asia though) but submitting a paypal claim after a handful of days for an international shipment is a bit suspect to me. It was unbelievable that Paypal granted the claim, which they subsequently reversed by the way once the evidence was shown.
    I have a long running feedback thread on this (and many other) forums, which would speak for themselves - better you evaluate feedback from others rather than me try to persuade you myself. I believe that on this forum I've only had three instances of dissatisfied customers, which of course are all very vocal about it, but I believe, defensible on my part.

At the end of the day, I take payment by Paypal Goods, so you have buyer protection if they don't arrive or come significantly damaged etc. Just give me a fair amount of time for packing and shipping...

Leave a comment:

• biff5252
    replied
    I received my wheels as advertised with no issues.

Leave a comment:

• e30rida
    replied
    So #27 still available? Anyone in the USA gotten wheels from this vendor? Would like to buy a set but this post here makes me wary.

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied
    all still available

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied
    Originally posted by word is bond View Post
    Are you still selling spares? Or only with a set of four? I’d take a single spare without the center cap.
    We can sell a single without a cap, but the price quoted is along with a set, hence the shipping is less. To send one by itself costs a bit more, and it doesn't feel worth it.

Leave a comment:

• word is bond
    replied
    Originally posted by Sskoda View Post
    That's not something on offer.
    Are you still selling spares? Or only with a set of four? I’d take a single spare without the center cap.

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied
    Originally posted by word is bond View Post
    How much shipped for a single straight wheel with a center cap?
    That's not something on offer.

Leave a comment:

• word is bond
    replied
    How much shipped for a single straight wheel with a center cap?

Leave a comment:

• Kriskouki
    replied
    Originally posted by Sskoda View Post
    Wow, OK, #27 NOT SOLD.
    Member on here based in Thailand asked a bunch of questions, got through to the payment stage, and something like SIX working days after he made payment, filed a non-delivery claim with Paypal - and unbelievably got his money back.
    Thankfully I was able to get the shipment stopped and the wheels are safely tucked up in my 'shop, but wow.
    I am the person whom the seller has mentioned in this case. I think the seller has submitted the incorrect information to this story. And, I would love to share this with everyone who comes and read it here.

Here is the story.

I have been doing conversation with this seller about the wheels starting from June 6, 2019 which he had responded my PM accordingly.

On July 27th, I paid GBP 759 (about $1000 USD) for the wheels set#27 thru Paypal. And, after I sent the money to him, I tried to ask him for the tracking number on July 31 and Aug 2, 2019. (I think I have allow him enough time to remove the tires, pack and ship the wheels out to me. Again, in this case, if the seller still hasn't had everything ready to ship, he can communicate with me and give me a rough ideas of when to ship......And, honestly, I am 3000 miles away, and I definitely need to have the valid tracking number to know when to expect the delivery. However, he never communicate with me since I paid him)....... He kept silence and never replied any of my PM at all. Finally, I tried to go thru Paypal stage by trying to ask him thru Paypal dispute, still got NO responses from the seller. Eventually, I have escalated the issue thru Paypal claims which finally Paypal granted me the claims on AUG 5 and received the money back.

Again, I still never hear any apology PMs or emails or any kinds of reason that he never got back to me at all thru any of the communications. However, I happened to see the seller writing the messages about this, and I realized that I should defend myself by telling the truth of the story to everyone because I believe that there aren't too many people from Thailand on this forum.

Honestly, this is my first time with this seller. And, I think it will be the last time as well as I am overall not satisfying his services. If the seller think that he is on a business expect, what he had done to me calls it "A COMPLETE FAILURE". Luckily, I got the money back from "PAYPAL CLAIMS", which PAYPAL was very quick to help me out of this.

For anyone who wants to do any business with him, you have to be very patient. AND, be sure to make a safe payment so that you will be secured for any type of issues.

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied
    Wow, OK, #27 NOT SOLD.
    Member on here based in Thailand asked a bunch of questions, got through to the payment stage, and something like SIX working days after he made payment, filed a non-delivery claim with Paypal - and unbelievably got his money back.
    Thankfully I was able to get the shipment stopped and the wheels are safely tucked up in my 'shop, but wow.

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied
    #27 Sold.

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied

Lossa lossa pictures of fresh wheels in just added, see post #1

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied
    Set #26...

Leave a comment:

• Sskoda
    replied

Originally posted by JSterio86 View Post
    These will fit a 325is right? They aren’t from a IX are they?
    Standard ET24 offset for any model except the iX :up:

Originally posted by robrez View Post
    I’ll take 4 spares. That adds up to $500 shipped, right?
    It does indeed. Four mixed-manufacturer rashed wheels only suitable for spares with no caps would total $500, if someone wanted to buy such a thing. I've got two wheels in stock at the minute.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X