Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Set of Ronal LS for Sale - New in Box - $895 Shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaikane40 View Post
    Bilstein sport rear shocks and struts. HR sport Springs. I like the look and handling. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you...H&R sport is exactly what I was going for. Was considering sport OE with e90 drop hats, but I love the look. Bump for a great seller!
    1991 318is
    2004 330ci
    2011 335d

Comment

These rims are awesome I am 99% they will be on my next car and Kaikane40 is a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bilstein sport rear shocks and struts. HR sport Springs. I like the look and handling. :)
        My first suspsension upgrade was the HR Sports with Bilstein Sport struts/shocks, but i found the Bilsteins didn't have enough rebound damping for the much stiffer spring rate.

So i changed to Koni Single-Adjustables front and rear (like i was using on my super-quick Golf GTI Autocross/Track car) and the Konis yielded a substantial improvement in rebound damping and overall handling. The added benefit was being able to fine-tune the rebound settings and get the handling more dialed-in.
        Randy Walters

88 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
        89 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
        96 328is (Weekend fun car)
        03 530i Sport (current daily driver)
        05 X3 (little woman's car)
        Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
        Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

one thread is enough ;)
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
          Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
          Originally posted by Melon
          Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

Comment

Interested if these are still available and you are willing to ship to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoole30 View Post
              Interested if these are still available and you are willing to ship to Canada.
              Yes, I still have them for sale. I will ship to Canada. In Canada they will charge you GST which you would be responsible for. Email me at nwteam@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Comment

Any idea how much these weigh per wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by m_dudey View Post
                  17-18lbs
                  1991 318is
                  2004 330ci
                  2011 335d

Comment

Originally posted by m_dudey View Post
                    Mine weigh 17.4 lbs w/cap installed.
                    Randy Walters

88 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                    89 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                    96 328is (Weekend fun car)
                    03 530i Sport (current daily driver)
                    05 X3 (little woman's car)
                    Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                    Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

$895 Per Set of 4 Ronal LS 15"

Hi All,

My supply of Ronal LS are down to 4 sets left. Once I sell out, it could be June before I have more (they manufacture in batches so its unpredictable). I just wanted to let you all know that fact.

If you want a set, please paypal friends and family to nwteam@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Phil

Comment

interested, willing to ship to texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by shoshottz View Post
                          interested, willing to ship to texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          $895 a set shipped anywhere in the USA. That includes Texas

Comment

Update on availability. Due to Brexit issues, supply and demand etc. I have 4 last sets and the future availability is in question. If you have been thinking about buying Ronal wheels, now is the time to do so. Just wanted to inform everyone.

Comment

Update on availability. Due to Brexit issues, supply and demand etc. I have 4 last sets and the future availability is in question. If you have been thinking about buying Ronal wheels, now is the time to do so. Just wanted to inform everyone.
                              Estimated delivery date for a set to Portland, Oregon?
                              Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
                              @autobahnmotorsport
                              '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

Comment

Delivery times are 7 days or less from day of order to anyplace in USA. Tracking numbers provided on all orders. FYI. PayPal $895 friends and family or $925 via goods and services to nwteam@yahoo.com

Everyone who has ordered from me has been happy. You can find other threads about me.

Cheers,

Phil

Comment

Working...
                                X