Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Set of Ronal LS for Sale - New in Box - $1,250 Shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a single Ronal LS brand new in box and I will sell it for $200 shipped. Paypal to nwteam@yahoo.com if you want it.

Comment

Interested in a set if anyone here is looking to sell.

Comment

Performance Alloys in the UK is currently selling them for $543.84USD per set (plus shipping).
        Total with shipping (express with "TNT") it's $698.26USD incl the discount mentioned below.

Hell of a lot more reasonable than refirbing a set of Euroweaves!

EDIT: using the code THANKYOU5 will get you an additional 5% off
        Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 03-14-2020, 02:27 PM.
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

By any chance, did these ever come in 16s?

Comment

Originally posted by positiveions View Post
            By any chance, did these ever come in 16s?
            Not in a 4-Lug, but there were a few 5-Lug versions made in the 1990's and early 2000's, one of which was for the E30 M3.

The current LS that are being made over the past 3 years in Poland and Spain by Speedline are are not the same as the
            original German-made ACT-LS that were discontinued in 2003, but they look pretty darn close to the originals from the front
            when the center caps are in place.

The original ACT-LS molds were destroyed in 2004 when the factory in Germany re-tooled to make OEM wheels for Audi & Porsche.

Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
            1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
            1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
            1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
            2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
            2005 X3 (little woman's car)
            Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
            Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post

Not in a 4-Lug, but there were a few 5-Lug versions made in the 1990's and early 2000's, one of which was for the E30 M3.

The current LS that are being made over the past 3 years in Poland and Spain by Speedline are are not the same as the
              original German-made ACT-LS that were discontinued in 2003, but they look pretty darn close to the originals from the front

The original ACT-LS molds were destroyed in 2004 when the factory in Germany re-tooled to make OEM wheels for Audi & Porsche.
              Thanks for the info. Pity, this is a great looking wheel.

Comment

Pm sent! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking for a single if anyone has Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post

Was lurking again and thought I would send a picture of my Ronal LS ACT in 16 x 7.5 4 lug for my 90 325IS Think I bought them in 93 when I bought the car. Rim's are going to powder coat after I paint the car. Love the style and am glad to see someone is making them again.

Comment

managed to lose one single hub cap on a recent cross-country road trip! any ideas if the 74mm hub cap is ronal specific, or if any average 74mm cap should work fine?

Comment

I have a bunch of Ronal LS wheels again.

Comment

Working...
                        X