Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Kosei K8R 15x8

Howdy,

Looking for a set of 15x8 et20 Kosei K8R in 4x100. Let me know what you got!

Thanks
    Last edited by kid8; 07-11-2019, 07:27 PM.

Originally posted by kid8 View Post
    Howdy,

Looking for a set of 15x8 Kosei K8R in 4x100. Let me know what you got!

Thanks

I have some Kosei k8r 15” not sure on the width. Would you still be interested if they weren’t 8” width?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by e30_Matt View Post
      I have some Kosei k8r 15” not sure on the width. Would you still be interested if they weren’t 8” width?

Hi, yes I'm looking specifically for 8" width. If they're 8" I'm definitely interested! It should be stamped on the back side of the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by kid8 View Post
        Hi, yes I'm looking specifically for 8" width. If they're 8" I'm definitely interested! It should be stamped on the back side of the rim.

Ok so my wheels are Kosei k8r 15x8. They are in really good condition as well. What would you be offering? And I will be able to send pics just let me know. Also I don’t have spare wheels so I would need to find some wheels before I sell them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_Matt View Post
          Ok so my wheels are Kosei k8r 15x8. They are in really good condition as well. What would you be offering? And I will be able to send pics just let me know. Also I don’t have spare wheels so I would need to find some wheels before I sell them lol.

Sent you a PM!

Comment

Still looking!

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump?

Comment

Working...
                X