Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: AC Schnitzer Type I Wheels + Tires

Edit: tires are sold!

These are located in Port Orchard, WA. Mainly looking for local pickup (I'm more than happy to meet halfway somewhere to drop them off), but will deliver if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping. There's some curb rash on them, however they're in good condition, and the tires they come with are Falken Ze-512s that have less than 10k miles on them.

Photos:

I'm looking for $800 (OBO) for the set. Thanks!
    Last edited by seiferguy; 05-02-2020, 11:52 AM.

You didn't post anything about the actual wheels. 16x7.5? what's the offset? Caps included?
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I have center caps for these... Five of 'em. Not chromed.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
        You didn't post anything about the actual wheels. 16x7.5? what's the offset? Caps included?
        My apologies. Should be the 16x7.5 with E25 offset. These are in storage at my parents' place who I'll be seeing this weekend to confirm. No caps, unfortunately. They weren't on the car when I bought them.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump, these are still for sale. Going for $800 now.

Comment

$$$$ I’m still confused with fitment. CB?? Direct fit??? Your description does not speak on direct fit meaning no roll, no rub, no spacers??? Do you have pics of these wheels, the set you are selling, on an E30? Any info on tire size??? IJS.

Comment

Wheels and tires are sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X