FS Brand new Set of Keskin KT1 Wheels for E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Brand new Set of Keskin KT1 Wheels for E30

I have for sale a brand new, still in the box set of 4 Keskin KT1 Wheels for all E30 BMWs except M3s. The Wheel dimensions are 4x100 17x8.5" ET 20. No spacers needed. They'll bolt right on. Located in Toronto, Canada. Will ship anywhere in Canada or the US.

Asking $1,650 USD + Shipping

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Pic:
    Attached Files

Comment

pm sent

want to trade for 5 lug 16" OZs ?

Comment

Any pics of this paticular size wheel mounted?? Very interested. Trade for some 15x7 BBS RS 001's??

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
          pm sent

want to trade for 5 lug 16" OZs ?

hot fuck. i need to do a five lug swap right now just so i can run these. hottest oz's i've seen.

i sure am glad you refinished those.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
            hot fuck. i need to do a five lug swap right now just so i can run these. hottest oz's i've seen.

i sure am glad you refinished those.

I've got the e30 m3 rolling shell with the suspenson and the rims for you, come pick it up !

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              I've got the e30 m3 rolling shell with the suspenson and the rims for you, come pick it up !
              Damn! Only if you were on the west coast! I'd pick that rolling shell up!

Comment

bump for a good seller. hey mike, this is andre; i bought those ground controls from you
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Life View Post
                  Any pics of this paticular size wheel mounted?? Very interested. Trade for some 15x7 BBS RS 001's??

Sorry, can't give you a pic of the mounted Rims cause they are still in the box, and I don't plan to mount them. I am selling them brand new. Although you can check e30.de they have an e30 with these Rims in the archives.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                    bump for a good seller. hey mike, this is andre; i bought those ground controls from you
                    Hey Andre, what's up? Good to hear from you, how's the e30?

Mike

Comment

Sell it locally to me :P

www.stancefactory.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. M-Tech View Post
                        Hey Andre, what's up? Good to hear from you, how's the e30?

Mike
                        actually i ended up getting rid of my coupe and picking up an e30 touring! sold off my suspension though, I'm going 5 lug. an s52 is in the future too!

i've been preoccupied with other projects though, I've got an '06 ninja 636 I bought wrecked that should be back together by tomorrow
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Life View Post

SoCal Life,

u looking to sell pictured BBSs?

IF u r willing to ship them to Singapore (SE Asia), PM me price + shipping and pic of all 4 rims.

Presumed they bolt on a 1990 e30 withOUT spacer, hub rings etc?

thks
                          Last edited by RRRR; 08-09-2007, 01:20 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by RRRR View Post
                            SoCal Life,

u looking to sell pictured BBSs?

thks
                            Sorry, not looking to sell.

You're like the 7th person to ask me that. It was just a weak moment cause I really love that syle of Keskins!! I've seen them on so many MKll+lll's in person and really think they would look nice on my ride.

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

Don't want anyone to get ripped off, it's 1392 for these wheels brand new from tunershop.de - they have free shipping I'm 95% sure

Comment

Working...
                              X