Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OZ Mitos - 18s - 5/120 - Staggered - Michelins - RARE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OZ Mitos - 18s - 5/120 - Staggered - Michelins - RARE!

BACK UP FOR SALE DUE TO FAMILY EMERGENCY

Selling a set of discontinued O.Z Mito***8217;s with Michelin***8217;s. The tires need replacement real soon but the wheels look great. I would love to keep them but can find better use for the money (like buying an e34). Anyway, if I don***8217;t sell them, oh well so low balling me will do nothing. The wheels really are a classic design that is nearly impossible to find. Good luck finding another set like this in the US for this price.

Description:
    5 wheels total:
    3 9.5's ET20 - offsets - 265/35/18
    2 8.5's ET20 - offsets - 245/40/18
    Center Bore: 74.3

The tires are Michelins and have a few months of easy use left (the drive straight and don't rumble at all but they will need replacement soon). I have 3 center caps, but the PN is on the back and tirerack can get you the fourth one.

The spare has a minor bend in the shell (lip) but it doesn't affect holding air or driving, it***8217;s just cosmetic. It serves as a perfect spare because it holds and matches, but it could use a refinish if you want it perfect. The bend is entirely repairable.

The wheels themselves need a little bit of TLC which I will invest; the TLC requires no money, just polishing time. There is a little rash on two wheels but it***8217;s not worth refinishing unless you are really anal about the look of them. They require hubcentric rings to run them on e39's and are the same ones you need to fit them on your e36 (74.3 to 72 mm hub I believe). I will include four with the sale. They were recently balanced and have ZERO bends in any wheels and zero shimmy. They drive beautiful!

Price:
    $2400.

Pictures on my car:

Pictures of the wheels taken by the previous owner:

More taken by me to show the rash:

-Olek

OT but is that andre's old car?

good luck with the sale those are some amazing wheels
    Last edited by sticksdaman; 02-14-2008, 08:42 AM.
    Originally posted by ebelements
    Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
      OT but is that andre's old car?

good luck with the sale those are some amazing wheels
      Yea, I took the project of Andre's hands. Don't worry, more Euro parts on the way. It won't change direction much, just get more rare. ;) I actually was going to go 18x12 18x10.5 on the Mitos for this car, but I am changing the Schmidts up a bit instead, and selling these to help my dad out since hes in some financial trouble.

He's moved onto a 04 S4. Bad ass car!

Comment

amazing wheels! GL with sale! :wow:

Comment

Good luck with the sale. Too bad they won't fit on my e30.

Comment

a buddy of mine scooped andre's old e30 i believe

Comment

I want an E34!!! Nice car, good luck with sale. :D
              sigpic

Comment

Yea, I was going to trade the wheels for a e34 touring, but like I said, I need the money. I'll get the touring this summer.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
                  X