Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New 16x7.5 ET 25 ESM BBS RS Style Rims(NOT KONIG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they need more faux studs IMO. I counted some RS and they have 34 or 35 studs, those only have 25. Looks kinda off.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I'm holding off my opinion on these until I see the 8.5's.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

If these Mfers come out in 8.5 sign me up. Whether the stud count is off or not.
        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Ummm so how about those 8.5's... end of the year? Come onnn... hahah
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Do these come in any other finishes? or only polished?

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
            Instagram:
            https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
            LS Build Thread:
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

You guys are crazy if you like Remembers over these. You need a comparison on a more similar car. And a shot that is not straight on. The "non-flatness" of the remembers really makes them look like shit.

These things look great. I would love to run a set of 8 or 8.5's and gold centers.

Comment

these look good but i went with remembers. i couldn't justify spending 200 more shipped for .5 inch. the remembers were 500 shipped and these are almost 800 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by johnwoo View Post
                  these look good but i went with remembers. i couldn't justify spending 200 more shipped for .5 inch. the remembers were 500 shipped and these are almost 800 shipped.
                  where did u find the remembers shipped for $500 ?

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                    where did u find the remembers shipped for $500 ?
                    +1

Comment

sorry 600 shipped.

Comment

Ok when are the 8.5s coming???? I want some now :hitler:

I will be checking back on this..................... Please make them soon.

Comment

He told me it will be around the end of this year.
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Around the end of this year for 8.5s? Fuck yes, I will have the wedding done, and fish tank fully stocked by then! lol. I'm in with these in an 8.5" or even an 8"

Comment

Ok here is a update for you guys..... Anyone who would like to purchase a set of these wheels will get FREE SHIPPING in us 48 states only. Offer valid thru end of JUNE!
                              Thanks,
                              Ary @ www.eurostopusa.com 818.341.9903
                              www.esmwheels.com
                              www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                              Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                              Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Instead of free shipping, can we take $100 off and pick em up? =)

Comment

Working...
                                X