Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New 16x7.5 ET 25 ESM BBS RS Style Rims(NOT KONIG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone buy my silver remembers so i can get these stat.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Oh yes, these are pretty. The holes on the center cap are a bit disappointing, but over all very nice wheels. I wonder if a BMW center cap or even a BBS center cap could be used in it's place?

Someone needs to buy a set, mount, and take some pictures to show everyone here how good they look on an E30.

Chris
      [CENTER] 1990 325i - Delphin Grey on Natur/Pearl Beige Houndstooth

Comment

if everyone paypals me a dollar i can put on a set, rock them to bimmerfest, and raffle them off to everyone who participated in the raffle.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by ED12123 View Post
          I wonder if a BMW center cap or even a BBS center cap could be used in it's place?
          Good idea, but I bet it will not work. Most caps don't match the same design that BBS has in place. Who knows, it might work.

That and caps aren't horribly expensive to purchase...I think?

Can't wait for a 17x8.5" size ;)
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
            For those who want different colors, just paint them!
            Do you have ANY idea how much of a pain in the ass it would be and how long it would take to sand and prep 4 BBS weave wheels for paint?

Comment

im sure a groupbuy would get alot of the "on the fence" people to commit :)

Comment

Probably. But like I said before, if these hit 16 x 8.5 with more color options, my Remembers will be on ebay/Craigslist that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
                  x2. Staggered looks retarded IMO, I want the big lip all the way around
                  ^
                  your a fooooEL!

if these come around in 8.5 when i get back from fishing id definetly be in for a set for the white car!

-Brandon
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drifty340i View Post
                    OMG 8.5 rears will be so awesome, wish i lived in the states
                    +1

BBS RS (or quality reps) or alpinas would be the only wheels I'd swap my Schnitzers for. 8.5 rears would be fucking sweet. seeing as 225/45 are perfect for 7.5" what are some easily available tyres to take advantage of the 8.5 width?

Comment

I just noticed that a bunch of guys that posted in this thread have also put their wheels up for sale.Since wer'e showing a level of commitment,how about the OP extending us a group buy discount?

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

I would be down for a group buy.

Comment

GB is up by popular demand!!

Thanks,
                          Ary @ Eurostop 818.341.9903 www.eurostopusa.com
                          www.esmwheels.com
                          www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                          Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                          Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Excellent! Good deal for the guys that want in on this run. I'm waiting for the 8.5's!

Comment

me to.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                                Konig Remembers also have 34 "bolts" whereas these have 25. The BBS RS001 had 30, so neither replica is exact. I'm sure there's a reason for that.

Those look pretty nice, although if they're a rep I don't understand the holes drilled into the center cap on each corner. I do like that they knocked off the quarter height caps, too.

Tim
                                The remembers have 34 bolts for symmetry. If you look at a picture they match up on each spoke and in between each spoke perfeclty. I'm not sure why the ESM's have only 25 as they do not line up with the spokes. Either way its still a good looking wheel and i plan on seeing it in person next friday if thats cool with you ary.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X