Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New 16x7.5 ET 25 ESM BBS RS Style Rims(NOT KONIG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning on a group buy anytime soon to get these kicked off ?

When do you think the 8.5" would be available as well?

TIA

Comment

OMG 8.5 rears will be so awesome, wish i lived in the states
      sigpic340hp V8 e30 FINISHED!!!!!
      Quick vid for ya ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5Eaf8xOgM
      NEW One on the track :)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-AX5SzSLnk
      Cleaning up some 911s and Jap turbos
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

Comment

i would be in for a group buy too.

Comment

I think I've found my next wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by widebodye30 View Post
            The konig wheels are 18.5 lbs and our wheels are 19.0lbs.
            Remembers are 17.5 lbs., stated on the invoice I have from them. Not arguing, just want to clarify. :)

Our rims are not the same as those rims. Ours are 4x100 only. We will end up making the stagg. rear in 8.5 in the near future.
            They aren't the multi-lug, like that guy posted? When the 8.5" wide variant is produced, what offset will they be?

I will seriously be interested in buying a set for both front and rear when they become available. Also, will there be any other colors? If there's a dark graphite/gunmetal/Nogaro silver model, you'll have a buyer for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
              Remembers are 17.5 lbs., stated on the invoice I have from them. Not arguing, just want to clarify. :)

They aren't the multi-lug, like that guy posted? When the 8.5" wide variant is produced, what offset will they be?

I will seriously be interested in buying a set for both front and rear when they become available. Also, will there be any other colors? If there's a dark graphite/gunmetal/Nogaro silver model, you'll have a buyer for sure.
              x2. Staggered looks retarded IMO, I want the big lip all the way around

Comment

If you're making a bigger lipped 8.5" in the future, count me out for the 7.5s...
                sigpic

Comment

I'd be all over the 8.5's if your willing to ship to Australia...

R.H.D
                  M-technic I club

Comment

We just weighed the remember wheels today and it showed 18.5 lbs. Our wheels are a single drill 4x100. They will be available in other colors in the future. The stagg. project will be in the future. We don't know when we will start making the molds for the rear.
                    www.esmwheels.com
                    www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                    Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                    Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

The stagg. project will be in the future. We don't know when we will start making the molds for the rear.
                      Maybe I'm missing something, but how can a set of wheels be rear-specific?

Comment

higher offset-stick inward more maybe?
                        sigpic
                        88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
                        e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                          Maybe I'm missing something, but how can a set of wheels be rear-specific?
                          We have the molds made for the front... next is the rear. Making it a stagg. set.
                          www.esmwheels.com
                          www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                          Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                          Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Impressive. They look great...but can I get a 17x8 ET20?

And gold. I need gold centers. Everyone here is going to post their perfect setup anyways, so I decided to as well.

:-P

EDIT: I think I know the answer to this, but they are a one piece wheel right? I think I would like 16x8.5" all around...
                            Last edited by M42Technik; 03-20-2008, 12:57 AM.
                            Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                              Impressive. They look great...but can I get a 17x8 ET20?

And gold. I need gold centers. Everyone here is going to post their perfect setup anyways, so I decided to as well.

:-P

EDIT: I think I know the answer to this, but they are a one piece wheel right? I think I would like 16x8.5" all around...
                              +1 on the gold centers
                              85 325e | 88 325i Cabrio | 90 M3 | 96 Porsche Carrera (993)

Comment

These looks WAY better than the Remembers. With a BBS emblem on the cap, you would be hard pressed to tell the difference without getting close and studying them. I bet they look clean rollin too!

For those who want different colors, just paint them!

Comment

Working...
                                X