No announcement yet.

GA: 740 BBS 16x8 **4x100**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Anyone?? Also, has anyone heard of running these wheels in a staggered setup? They come in both 16x7 and 16x8, so if I had a staggered set, using the 7" pair up front, wouldn't that avoid the need for any spacers at all, and be direct fitment?

Thanks
    Einige Autos dürfen nicht runter gehen... einfach weil sie so spezial sind. - Wenn man von BMW's der '70 und '80 Jahre redet.

Comment

If you take your time they can come out really nice. Your biggest hurdle is going to be the center bore. No way to weld up the lug holes and have a perfect circle center bore. You'll need to probably re bore the center as well. Your your going to go through that trouble i'd make it 57.1. Then there is no way to screw it up. Here is some of my tinkering. I like to use a miller spool gun. Much faster then a tig.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Anyone tried this on a set of BBS RS's?

They're forged, not sure if that makes a difference in the ability to weld them up....?

Comment

Working...
        X