No announcement yet.

SOLD! : BBS RS 262/263 5x120 Nogaro Silver 17x8.5et29 17x9et35 by eewheelworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD! : BBS RS 262/263 5x120 Nogaro Silver 17x8.5et29 17x9et35 by eewheelworks

I just sold my E30 S54 that I only put 1300mi on, mounted pics are from the one time I took it to Montecito Cars and Coffee with the S52 prior to the swap.

So these need to go, only ~100 miles on them since rebuild.

Specs again:
    BBS RS 262/263 Nogaro Silver 5x120 17x8.5et29 215/40/17 and 17x9et35 235/40/17, 1" Polished Drop Lips, Chrome Plated Bolts by eewheelworks
    Tires are only have a couple thousand on them, I had them remounted after the refinish ( I will find out which tires are on them)
    Price: SOLD. Cash talks though OBO.
    Pickup in Ventura County, Located in Solvang CA
    Shipping: can be negotiated
    I have spare waffels, hexes, flat caps and .5" drop lips as seen below.

Attached Files
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 12-21-2019, 12:37 AM.

Took a pic of the hardware. I did end up finding the 4th full hex cap.

Pics of the fill and drill:

Last edited by R3Z3N; 12-01-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

What 5 lug setup did you have on your car? Those wheels are beautiful!

Comment

^E36 M3 Front with Treehouse Cabs (wilwood makes a Forged Superlite that is a perfect replacement but only in Narrow with their bracket, need Massives hats/hardware for the non-narrow). E36 318ti rear end with Massive Wilwood BBK Forged Superlite. I have another link to sell the BBK setup here.

Comment

I've got an e30 m3 setup and I'm trying to find a set of wheels that will fit properly, that's why I asked. I think the Ti rear is the same but the e36 front definitely isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
            I've got an e30 m3 setup and I'm trying to find a set of wheels that will fit properly, that's why I asked. I think the Ti rear is the same but the e36 front definitely isn't.
            For the front, I believe I used 20mm spacers, or it was 12mm with 215/40/17s on it. I don't remember, but either, I had spacers for front fitment, no rubbing.

Comment

Sitting here shiny and chrome ready to let a new owner show them bask in their glory ;-)

Comment

bump, offers will be discussed.

Comment

Pics of re drill or true 5x120?

Comment

Bro, I am sad that you have sold your car. What a clean bad ass ride. Which I saw it in person. I want to ask you though on the 5 bolts conversion. Do you have a list of parts etc...?

Comment

^ FYI 5-Lug Swap DIY

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                        If I can do this ASAP I am buying the wheels from you. Heck, I can go up there and get them.

Comment

I have for sale rear hats for the 318ti setup that will allow you to fix the brake bias of a 5 lug swap:
                          Massive 5 Lug 5x120 BBK Hats, Handbrake ring and Hardware for E36 Ti Rear End on E30

Comment

Man, if I had enough cash laying around I'd get these back. Glws.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Price drop

Comment

Working...
                              X