FS: BMW Style 5 16x8 ET23 5x120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BMW Style 5 16x8 ET23 5x120

Up for sale I have a set of refinished BMW Style 5's. They look like the faces were professional refinished at some point in their lives, but they all have their share of issues. I'd rate the set at 6.5 to 7.5 out of 10. They did not repaint the barrels when they refinished. There are some runs in the clear coat, especially on the lips. They have been used since being sprayed, so they have their share of chips and scratches. I'd say most of the chips are around the edge of the front lips, probably from tire mounting. These are going to be much cleaner than your average "original" set, but not as good as pro level fresh refurb (which would be $600+ in and of itself).

There are no bends or cracks visible to my eye. Please note that wheel 1 is a Fundo, and the other 3 are BBS. They are all the same model/size/width/offset.

Brand: BMW/Fundo/BBS
    Model: Style 5
    Color: Silver
    Diameter: 16"
    Width: 8"
    Offset: +23mm
    PCD: 5x120mm

Link to high res photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHWytYn

Asking price: $329 + shipping

The wheels are already boxed up in brand new Uline 200lb test boxes, and ready to ship out. I get fairly good rates via FedEx Ground. Payment is via PayPal or Zelle, shipping via FedEx at your cost, shipping only within the contiguous United States please. Local pick up is welcome in Palm Beach Gardens, FL (33410).

Last edited by Digitalwave; 11-04-2019, 10:46 AM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

How bad is shipping to 78382?

Comment

Sent you a PM.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Still up for grabs?
        '90 Coupe Build: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...90-coupe-build

Comment

I mounted tires on them on Monday so.... maybe they'll be for sale again after the next track event.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Text me 626-4822077 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X