Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Rial Type 8011 16x8 ET11 5x120

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a rare set of Rial Type 8011 in great fitment for E30s, E28s, E34s, and E36s. They are a really cool looking directional design with massive lips. They are in original finish that I would call fair. They would be usable as is, but I would recommend some new paint. The lips are machined and clear coated, but most of them have peels in the clear coat. There are some scratches and fading on the silver paint on the faces. These wheels are quite old and built like a brick shit-house (they are labeled Made in West Germany). There are no bends or cracks on any of the wheels. These wheels are hard to come by so I don't have any comparison on pricing. I think my asking price is fair, but we can take it from there.

4 center caps are included but 2 are quite faded, and 1 of them is raised, while the 3 other are flat. Not sure if these were original to the wheels or what.

Brand: Rial
    Model: Type 8011
    Color: Silver
    Diameter: 16"
    Width: 8"
    Offset: +11mm
    PCD: 5x120mm

Link to high res photos:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

The wheels are already boxed up in brand new Uline 200lb test boxes, and ready to ship out. I get fairly good rates via FedEx Ground. Payment is via PayPal or Zelle, shipping via FedEx at your cost, shipping only within the contiguous United States please. Local pick up is welcome in Palm Beach Gardens, FL (33410).

Last edited by Digitalwave; 10-31-2019, 02:31 PM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Bump.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Huh... These are kinda sick

Comment

Working...
      X