Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACT/Ronal Weaves 16x8.5 4x100 (Fill&Drill) SFBAY Lowered to $SOLD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACT/Ronal Weaves 16x8.5 4x100 (Fill&Drill) SFBAY Lowered to $SOLD!!!

Greetings folks. Moved these over from parts classifieds for a bit more focus and exposure. I've got a some more pics upon request. Feel free to ask any questions you might have ACT/Ronal 16x8.5 weaves Slant lip, et 10 square set, CB 72.56 (e30 M3) filled and drilled to 4x100 with custom locking Motorsport centers and 2 keys. Monoblock, wide, look stellar with meaty rubber, period correct and are in great shape for a clean daily. These are not show wheels but they could be. Recently did a light refinish on the lips and polished and cleaned but there are still some signs of curb acne and polish is less than perfect but killer for around the way. No bends, no cracks. Some clear on the center caps a little rough and paint on centers/weave could use some love. Not looking to ship at the moment but could be convinced later. I have 3 of the 4 hubcentric rings needed for e30 fitment (the 4th went rogue). Unique, uncommon and original. 1000 Lowered to $900 PICKUP ONLY (for now) $$OLD!!! Custom 2 Piece TRX Wheels. 5x120 17x8 et 18 CB 72.56 with with 235/45/17 Sumitomo rubber. These have been converted to a two piece wheel from OEM stock one piece wheel. Sexiest bottle caps you ever laid eyes on. Excellent condition and unique wheel that would look amazing on an e28, e34 or older 5 lug chassis'. They were on a Shark for a short while. Less than 2k miles on the rubber. SOLD
    Last edited by Idiot Savant; 03-12-2020, 07:11 PM.

Interested in the weaves. Willing to pay for the shipping to the East Coast. Pending pics of course.

Comment

Pics added or at least attempted. Tapatalk keeps breaking the formatting. Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by dcw242 View Post
        Interested in the weaves. Willing to pay for the shipping to the East Coast. Pending pics of course.
        Hoping for local transaction first but noted. Thank you.

Comment

PMs replied. Enjoy the holiday.

Comment

These are good like a pre-Kardashian Kanye.

Comment

Save the turtles. Buy used.

Comment

They’re round!

Comment

Back like a bad habit Trx are sold. Weaves still round. Happy festivus.

Comment

Get your weaves did for the new decade.

Comment

Interested in any local trades?
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        Interested in any local trades?
                        I’ve moved into an e91 so unless you’ve got bits for that trades aren’t gonna work sir. Thanks tho and sorry.

Comment

interested so i can run a bbk on my e30. where can i come see them?
                          1989 325ix(sold)
                          1989 325i sedan s52 powa (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Lenwood View Post
                            interested so i can run a bbk on my e30. where can i come see them?
                            I'm in 94117. Unsure about clearance specs but you are welcome to check them out. Can meet locally with ease. Thanks.

Comment

Put these on your car and feel good about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X