Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold

Last edited by ajames99; 05-18-2020, 08:27 AM.

why do I always feel sketched out when someone puts their email on a post with only 6 total posts lol

Comment

Originally posted by ajames99 View Post
      The Hyper Silver color in particular is hard to come by, as are the ARC-8s in 4x100 in general. They are only occasionally produced, and as of right now APEX has no plans to produce any more.
      Thry're still being made. Probably another group buy within the year.

Budget E30 Parts - Used and Reconditioned parts for your BMW

Comment

Just got off the phone with Apex, they will be having a group buy early to middle April for this fitment

Comment

Originally posted by Cablanedo View Post
          Just got off the phone with Apex, they will be having a group buy early to middle April for this fitment
          How do you get in on a group buy? Just reach out to them?
          85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post

How do you get in on a group buy? Just reach out to them?
            Yea I reached out to them and they told me to subscribe as they are doing one in early April

Comment

What tire size would be best fit for this wheel without fender roll or spacers? Just a clean wide meaty tire look with no rub.

Comment

Originally posted by ajames99

Not sure who your contact is at APEX, but there are no plans, and have not been any plans for a build run in April. Give them a call and ask to speak to Jake in sales. I have worked with him extensively through my build, and he has always provided accurate information. As of today APEX has two of the ARC-8s in 17x8 4x100 in stock.
                I just called them last week and spoke to a generic salesmen. Dont really see why he would give me false information

Comment

Working...
                X