WTB: BBS 15" Basketweaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: BBS 15" Basketweaves

Looking to purchase a set of 4, BBS 15" basketweaves in 4 lug. Rim size is 15x7, 4x100. Please be in decent condition. I will pay for shipping anywhere in the USA, and I am located in New Jersey.

Please let me know! I think these came on the 325ix and some other models.
    Last edited by Visors; 05-21-2020, 12:32 PM. Reason: Corrections on location

Still looking, please let me know.

Thanks,
    -Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Visors View Post
      Looking to purchase a set of 4, BBS 15" basketweaves in 4 lug. Rim size is 15x7, 4x100. Please be in decent condition. I will pay for shipping anywhere in the USA, and I am located in New Jersey.

Please let me know! I think these came on the 325ix and some other models.
      Be aware that the 4-lug 15x7 Basketweaves came in two very different versions.......

The 15x7 "Euroweaves" have a 24mm offset for use on RWD cars, but the 15x7 IX weaves from the 325IX have a much deeper 41mm offset and will only work on the RWD cars if you use spacers and longer lugbolts.

From the outside both wheels look virtually identical.

Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
      1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
      1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
      1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
      2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
      2005 X3 (little woman's car)
      Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
      Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post

Be aware that the 4-lug 15x7 Basketweaves came in two very different versions.......

The 15x7 "Euroweaves" have a 24mm offset for use on RWD cars, but the 15x7 IX weaves from the 325IX have a much deeper 41mm offset and will only work on the RWD cars if you use spacers and longer lugbolts.

From the outside both wheels look virtually identical.
        Got it, thanks!

You are correct, they look virtually identical! Any advice on fitting the 325ix weaves? I'm thinking a 10mm Spacer with a 72.6cb.

Comment

I also Need this rims in case some one have it ???
          15" basketweaves in 4 lug. Rim size is 15x7, 4x100.

Comment

Working...
          X