Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWDBOB
    replied
    I emailed him and he got right back to me. I believe he's doing another run of them right now.

support@dedericms.com

Leave a comment:

• zaq123
    replied
    Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
    Going strong in 2018?
    I don't think he makes them any longer.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• evoDRichie
    replied
    Going strong in 2018?

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Derek,

Would you be interested in doing a MS PNP box for my '88 M5 Dinan turbo? Nobody seems to do them for the early Motronic cars, just the late ones. A fella on MyE28 used to sell an adapter from MS2 to the early Motronic DME connectors, but I don't believe he's doing it anymore :/

Leave a comment:

• Snou52
    replied
    got mine a couple months ago. put in your order and be patient. you'll get it. well worth the wait if you want a single source for all components. the wait on mine was a couple/few months

Leave a comment:

• Timeizmoney22
    replied
    Bump! Gotta be about taking orders by now no?

Leave a comment:

• matias9
    replied
    you still doing the kits? i send you a mail last week.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
    Does anyone else has the issue with PayPal trying to sneak in some sort of tax on the MS purchase? It doesn't show with the initial price break down but than it's quietly added to the total right before you checkout. Is this set by PP or OP? I'm nowhere near CA...What kind of tax is it? Sales tax?
    That's him charging you for PayPal fees basically. He said that can't be waived.

Leave a comment:

• zaq123
    replied
    Does anyone else has the issue with PayPal trying to sneak in some sort of tax on the MS purchase? It doesn't show with the initial price break down but than it's quietly added to the total right before you checkout. Is this set by PP or OP? I'm nowhere near CA...What kind of tax is it? Sales tax?
    Last edited by zaq123; 02-20-2017, 05:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheEverythingGuyE30
    replied
    E30 M42 Plug and Play Megasquirt video now uploaded check it out.

For anyone interested here is a unboxing and update on my e30 m42 build with the Dederic Motorsport kit E30 M42 Plug and Play Megasquirt video now uploaded check it out. https://youtu.be/47om80A92bI

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    We did get the kit a few weeks ago, and it does look great. But it still would help keep people's minds at ease if he could keep people updated in the future.

Take it as constructive criticism or whichever, but I am glad we get to try his set up out. I'm sure it'll be great.
    If you get a CEL, make sure to send it back to him immediately. Nearly a year later, I sent it back to him to install Bluetooth and he fixed the CEL, but I wasn't going to spend the $135 to replace the daughterboard that had a few issues. So it turns out I won't have a few input/outputs, like launch control. Not the biggest deal in the world, but kind of disappointing.

He's definitely not the best at responding to emails. He's had my unit for a few months now, I hope to get it back soon.

edit: He fixed everything and got the unit back to me a few weeks after I posted this. Just wanted to make that clear. He may take his time, but he is a stand up dude. Definitely does this as a side project, but it's quality work.
    Last edited by Kershaw; 04-25-2017, 05:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Spiegl
    replied
    Originally posted by dugly52 View Post
    I would allow a month to month and a half. Its great work but takes a while. He only does it as a side thing.
    Yup, I emailed him and he said ~6 weeks. I am actually getting a megasquirt from SSSquid tuning (squidmaster) because I have had multiple chips from him and his service is the best.

Leave a comment:

• dugly52
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris Spiegl View Post
    whats the build time?
    I would allow a month to month and a half. Its great work but takes a while. He only does it as a side thing.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Spiegl
    replied
    whats the build time?

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    We did get the kit a few weeks ago, and it does look great. But it still would help keep people's minds at ease if he could keep people updated in the future.

Take it as constructive criticism or whichever, but I am glad we get to try his set up out. I'm sure it'll be great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X