Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitalwave
    replied
    It's crazy to me that we can't get in touch with Derek OR whodwho. Does anybody else make complete PNP M20 Megasquirt kits?

Leave a comment:

• TheEverythingGuyE30
    replied
    E30 M42 Turbo Build

Originally posted by TheEverythingGuyE30 View Post
    Yeah just got my ecu from derek and just the packaging alone speaks for it self will post some videos and links soon of my build and the ecu in detail.
    Well new videos and updates about the project dropping this month almost 700+ views on my pilot video everyone get ready to ride the coaster its gonna be hot winter with all the builds being finished up. https://youtu.be/CCrE9T1hxgI

Leave a comment:

• i_pooped
    replied
    do you sell just the pnp wideband and if so how much??

Leave a comment:

• TheEverythingGuyE30
    replied
    Ms3 Pro Pnp M42 E30 M42 Build

Yeah just got my ecu from derek and just the packaging alone speaks for it self will post some videos and links soon of my build and the ecu in detail.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mr2peak
    replied
    I got my MS2 kit a few weeks ago.

It was very a very complete package, nicely put together. Took about 5 weeks to arrive instead of the 2 I was told. Typical R3v bespoke product. High quality, but longer wait than anticipated.

Leave a comment:

• smiths0n
    replied
    Interested in ms3 for my m42 engine, I've emailed but no respone

Leave a comment:

• JDMAC
    replied
    Interested in a MS2 kit. Any ideas what shipping to Canada would cost?

Leave a comment:

• brett_duenas
    replied
    Sent PM

Leave a comment:

• drieco
    replied
    emailed!!!

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    The AFM delete, along with a dyno tune, on an otherwise stock engine would aid in picking up a few ponies.

Leave a comment:

• supermansocks95
    replied
    Since I'd be keeping it stock for a while, should I just stick with the afm delete?

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    Yes ms2 is perfect for the m20.

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
    If I were to run just a stock motor on my 325i, but just wanted to have better throttle response and the potential for tuning in the future, should I just do ms2?

Leave a comment:

• supermansocks95
    replied
    If I were to run just a stock motor on my 325i, but just wanted to have better throttle response and the potential for tuning in the future, should I just do ms2?

Leave a comment:

• blueapplesoda
    replied
    Well then, No problem replacing a 413. Tune will definitely need adjusting on your part but I'm sure you already knew that. It will take a few weeks to ship, email me at derek@dedericms.com

Leave a comment:

• Shaun K
    replied
    Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
    I have it available now for e36 m52b28, obd1 or obd2. Or do you m52tu from e46? Pnp Ms3-pro only.
    I have an OBD2 E39 M52TUB28, converted to OBD1 in my E30. Currently I'm running a silver label 413 DME with an Active Autowerke chip. The motor is not stock though, high CR and fairly large cams.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X