No announcement yet.

PnP Megasquirt Systems - Updated 2/16, Pricing Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in a MS2 kit. Any ideas what shipping to Canada would cost?

Comment

Interested in ms3 for my m42 engine, I've emailed but no respone

Comment

I got my MS2 kit a few weeks ago.

It was very a very complete package, nicely put together. Took about 5 weeks to arrive instead of the 2 I was told. Typical R3v bespoke product. High quality, but longer wait than anticipated.
        Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
        A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Ms3 Pro Pnp M42 E30 M42 Build

Yeah just got my ecu from derek and just the packaging alone speaks for it self will post some videos and links soon of my build and the ecu in detail.
          Attached Files

Comment

do you sell just the pnp wideband and if so how much??

Comment

E30 M42 Turbo Build

Originally posted by TheEverythingGuyE30 View Post
              Yeah just got my ecu from derek and just the packaging alone speaks for it self will post some videos and links soon of my build and the ecu in detail.
              Well new videos and updates about the project dropping this month almost 700+ views on my pilot video everyone get ready to ride the coaster its gonna be hot winter with all the builds being finished up. https://youtu.be/CCrE9T1hxgI

Comment

It's crazy to me that we can't get in touch with Derek OR whodwho. Does anybody else make complete PNP M20 Megasquirt kits?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I got a hold of him last week. Sent him a PM, but said its easier to email him.
                  sigpic
                  Project: 87' 325iS... 325iS
                  88 Alpine 325i
                  1/2 88 325iX

Comment

Originally posted by dugly52 View Post
                    I got a hold of him last week. Sent him a PM, but said its easier to email him.
                    I emailed him a few days ago...just to make a contact before I PayPal $900....no response :(

Comment

Yeah, I got a buddy trying to find out where the system he ordered the first of November is. If it was a couple hundred, maybe we could deal with no reply to email, but when it's a grand....
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I did have pretty regular email contact with Derek 2 weeks ago. He said kit production is at 6+ weeks right now.

RISING EDGE

Comment

I emailed Derek two weeks ago. No luck yet. I will email him again after the new year.
                          Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                            I did have pretty regular email contact with Derek 2 weeks ago. He said kit production is at 6+ weeks right now.
                            he probably should say that on his site so people know before paying the money.... just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
                              he probably should say that on his site so people know before paying the money.... just saying...
                              I'm sorry, I cannot help you with that.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                                I'm sorry, I cannot help you with that.
                                no no, wasn't directed to you, just general comment. I actually very appreciate that you provided that info.

Comment

Working...
                                X