No announcement yet.

SuperSprint Replica Exhaust for m20b25 until 11/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LaserAWD pointed out that its $270 shipped on ebay if you are the first bidder. I encourage you all to do that route. As far as haggling them any lower, these are the seller's revised numbers.

Comment

I dont understand. As a business owner If I have 10 people ready to buy and even if Im making $10 a unit who cares. At least it gets the customers there product and keeps people happy and Im moving inventory.
      This makes no sense.
      Work We Do
      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

The original deal was too good to pass up. I'm just going to wait. Thanks for the effort Stephen!!

Comment

so is this still on then? im confused. if so, sign me up for even still the higher price.
          Recent Rebranding!!
          Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
          E30 SM62/S62
          E30 M60 V8
          E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
          Instagram.com/garageaholic
          Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

I went ahead and purchased one from e-bay. The ~$10 savings on the new prices wasn't worth the wait time for me.
            - Jerry
            '88 325is - first E30 - Novice STX

Comment

fine, then based on the new title of the threadfor saying canceled, then count me out.
              Recent Rebranding!!
              Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
              E30 SM62/S62
              E30 M60 V8
              E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
              Instagram.com/garageaholic
              Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
                I dont understand. As a business owner If I have 10 people ready to buy and even if Im making $10 a unit who cares. At least it gets the customers there product and keeps people happy and Im moving inventory.
                This makes no sense.
                I whole heartily agree and I think it sucks after that much effort our parade was rained down on. I think the issue is that he knows that these will sell with or without the GB too. He informed me this morning that he has less than 20 to sell as of now too so even if I max out the original 20+ buyers on the GB he couldn't sell it to everyone.
                Last edited by bmwstephen; 11-10-2011, 10:19 AM.

Comment

How was/is the fitment?

Comment

bmwstephen I forgot to tell you thank you for the effort. The seller just contacted me to purchase directly from him. Just to make sure it's not a scam this was with Top Speed from Texas. Correct? Thanks again.
                    Work We Do
                    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Yup. Thats him! I sent him a list of all interested buyers and told him i no longer want to deal with it. He can personally try to salvage whatever is in the gb himself.

-Blame my typos on my fat fingers & Droid Charge

Comment

Working...
                      X