Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrKiss
    replied
    Many Thanks AWDBOB ! I hope it will still be available !

PS: I have a question: do all the Sets produced have the identification plate with a serial number engraved on it ?
    Last edited by FrKiss; 04-27-2023, 03:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AWDBOB
    replied
    Originally posted by FrKiss View Post
    I missed all of fporro Group Buys... but i still need those Racing Dynamics Headers ! I would love to have them one day soon with luck...
    Maybe someone is selling theirs somewhere ?
    This guy is selling his set:

Leave a comment:

• FrKiss
    replied
    I missed all of fporro Group Buys... but i still need those Racing Dynamics Headers ! I would love to have them one day soon with luck...
    Maybe someone is selling theirs somewhere ?

Leave a comment:

• 4ce30
    replied
    When is the 24v head going to be in production I've got $$ to throw down and I could get 2-5 other people total of (3-5)

Leave a comment:

• 4ce30
    replied
    text sent my 84 euro 320 def needs these
    Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
    Hey guys if anyone is intrested, I still have my set which is still in the box and new. I ended up selling my car to fund some remodeling of my home...I hate being an adult...
    you can text or call...510-285-7975 thanks

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    Hey guys if anyone is intrested, I still have my set which is still in the box and new. I ended up selling my car to fund some remodeling of my home...I hate being an adult...
    you can text or call...510-285-7975 thanks

Leave a comment:

• fporro
    replied

Good thing that you received it, ended up sending 2 to someone else and he was nice enough to resent tit to e30brick, shouldarrive in a few days. Last set was for Leo. but shipping it back to EU is too expensive, still up for grabs., if interestes PM me.

Cheerios and have fun :) Im recovering well. thanks once again. :)
    Frank
    Last edited by fporro; 10-17-2019, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Received. Thank you Frank, best of luck, get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    Any news? Would love to get my headers

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Hi Frank,

Tried sending some messages, I haven't seen mine yet. How are we looking?

-Andrew

Leave a comment:

• firemanory
    replied
    I got mine, now need to figure out the downpipes solution. If anyone has come up with anything let me know.

Leave a comment:

• 02tradition
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
    Did we ever get confirmation that these are actual stainless? I have some surface rust inside the collector.
    Yes they are stainless, 409. Very low grade and you may see some slight rust but it will never be anything but surface rust. Just free iron on the surface of the metal is all.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    Haven't recieved mine as well...haven't heard from Farnk as well. I might have to unload mine if anyone is interested...

Leave a comment:

• Delanoso
    replied
    Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
    Agreed, there would be no unicorn headers ever again if not for Frank. Thank you sir. Unfortunately it looks like it didn’t go as planned again. 3rd time’s a charm??? Time for GB #3? :)

Late to the party. I'm building an M20 this fall/winter and I'd be interested if GB3 happened.

Has anyone gotten these installed yet? Is there any feedback on fitment? From what I've heard, long tube headers seem to be a trick on e30s, specifically if your ride height is lower than stock.

Leave a comment:

• digger
    replied
    get a magnet, 304 is not magnetic until you work harden it so just try magnet on a straight section of the pipe away from bends, swaged areas

the pics from earlier on look like stainless. you can still get light corrosion with 304

Leave a comment:

Working...
X