Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Duty Skid Plate Group Buy (Closed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30xium
    replied
    How low does this set on the ground on an E30 m20? Does it sit lower than the IS Lip Spoiler?

Leave a comment:

• grinchxvx
    replied
    Has anyone broke a pan with one of these? I hit you up about buying one a few months ago and then later decided I would probably be good with a red 46 but ended up breaking my pan this week and now I'm really hating myself for not getting this. May still upgrade to this rather then replace pan and try my luck some more.

Leave a comment:

• Gerta
    replied
    Don't be afraid to grab one of these guys. I just installed mine and am really happy with the quality and fitment. I had Justin at GAS do the install and it sure is pretty!

Keep up the good work John!

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    ^ PM sent

Leave a comment:

• sandrune
    replied
    Originally posted by JGee View Post
    YES Sir, ;)
    How would I go a out setting that up? Just drop by the shop? Still haven't ordered my plate but should this coming week

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    Originally posted by sandrune View Post
    You still offer installation for us locals?
    YES Sir, ;)

Leave a comment:

• sandrune
    replied
    Originally posted by JGee View Post
    Got a couple questions lately, if these skid plates are still available.

The answer is YES and they are still the same price they have been for years. $280

Please check out my other products through the link below. (especially if you need a nice tight roll bar)

JH
    You still offer installation for us locals?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    Got a couple questions lately, if these skid plates are still available.

The answer is YES and they are still the same price they have been for years. $280

Please check out my other products through the link below. (especially if you need a nice tight roll bar)

JH

Leave a comment:

• SwimBrad
    replied
    Need to give John the appropriate props/shout out/thanks/recommendation. I bought my first skid plate from him after I trashed my oil pan and oil pump in my '89 cabrio. After cleaning up the wreckage, immediately bought this and got it installed. Shipping and communication were top notch.

Fast forward to just before thanksgiving, where a lady in a new Mercedes thought it'd be a good idea to hang a left directly in front of me. Totaled the cabrio.

As any good e30 owner would do, I went out and bought another one. As soon as I got it home, emailed John and ordered a new skid plate. Unfortunately, the good folks at UPS managed to lose/misdeliver/whatever else you'd like to call it where they say they've dropped it off but it's not there. I emailed John and asked him to check with UPS. They were less than helpful. John handled all of the communication, and after learning that they had, in fact, lost it, promptly shipped me another one.

I could not have asked him to handle this in a more expedient, friendly, generally helpful manner. My only complaint is that this is a product I won't have to buy again until I get another e30, because John has earned a customer for life in me.

TL; DR: If you're considering getting one of these, do it, now. John not only produces a top-notch, bullet-proof product, but also provides some of the best customer service I have ever received. I can't praise him and his product highly enough. Thanks again!!
    Last edited by SwimBrad; 01-13-2016, 11:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    Cyber Monday Sale

Originally posted by crzylildude View Post
    Hey! John... thanks for the quick response ... I received my hardware kit... my skidplate will be mounted next week ... :up:

Thank you and kind regards,

EJ
    No Problem EJ. Enjoy!

First Ever SALE! Today CYBER Monday ONLY! Get the best Severe Heavy Duty e30 Skid Plate ever made. $20 off

PM me your email and I will send you an invoice.

JH

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    Originally posted by RCtheRed View Post
    Will these be in production or in stock past this year? Can't invest this soon but hope to buy myself a Christmas present that lasts.
    Right on!
    This heavy duty skid plate will be in production for the foreseeable future.
    Thanks for considering this skid plate an investment. It has saved many people several times the cost of the skid plate.

JH

Leave a comment:

• crzylildude
    replied
    Hey! John... thanks for the quick response ... I received my hardware kit... my skidplate will be mounted next week ... :up:

Thank you and kind regards,

EJ

Leave a comment:

• RCtheRed
    replied
    Will these be in production or in stock past this year? Can't invest this soon but hope to buy myself a Christmas present that lasts.

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    Going to do a cyber Monday sale this year!

$20 off any skid plate order made on this coming cyber Monday. (11-30-15)

JH

Leave a comment:

• diamonddonbmw
    replied
    The kit includes: the skid plate, support hoop with stubs, quality hardware kit, and illustrated instructions. $280

Do it right the first time!

Skid plate itself is $140.
    Support Hoop Stubs $45

JH[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X