Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Duty Skid Plate Group Buy (Closed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity, how much posted to Australia (if possible) for one to suit an M20?
    E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
    sigpic

Comment

what would the total price to calgary, alberta, canada be for an m52 skid plate?
      Feedback
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

Rock solid product. Well thought out, designed, and executed. I have the first generation and it has held up against all abuses thrown against it. Hope more people will give this one a shot. Not as highly marketed or been talked about on this board as much, but well worth getting.
        sigpic
        Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Originally posted by bmwandhonda View Post
          Out of curiosity, how much posted to Australia (if possible) for one to suit an M20?
          Ya, I have had several requests to ship to Australia but, the cheapest I can find is $210 through NEX express. (not including any duties) If anybody knows a cheaper way please share.

Originally posted by Jurt View Post
          what would the total price to calgary, alberta, canada be for an m52 skid plate?
          Canada shipping is only $10 more unless your out in the sticks.

Thanks, Firemanory
          Glad you are enjoying it!

JH
          HIK Fab

Comment

Love this product. Has saved my lowered e30 many times... but perhaps the best part of it is how easy it is to jack up the front end now. 1 jack under the skid plate and I can slip 2 jackstands under the frame rails. Done.

Comment

Ok put me down for one,M52 powered.

Sounds like the loot is required up front,shoot me a pm regarding payment details.

Comment

These should be welded to the tubing then just bolted to the car. Would save scrapping on those bolt heads.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                  These should be welded to the tubing then just bolted to the car. Would save scrapping on those bolt heads.
                  That would defiantly increase shipping cost significantly. The "V" bars protect those bolts normally.

^^Thanks apexr,
                  ONE More, again :mrgreen:
                  HIK Fab

Comment

how much does this weigh?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JGee View Post
                      That would defiantly increase shipping cost significantly. The "V" bars protect those bolts normally.

^^Thanks apexr,
                      ONE More, again :mrgreen:
                      Think he talking about when we get it and doing the install...:D

Comment

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
                        how much does this weigh?
                        Just about 22lbs.

Originally posted by TrippinBimmer View Post
                        HIK Fab

Comment

This has seriously saved my like 5k more times than I can count. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that people buy this skid plate.

Comment

Wassss goin on?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by JGee View Post
                              See below

Originally posted by TrippinBimmer View Post
                              Yup^ Welding it solid would be cheap for the guy installing it after he installs

I think it is a great design. Just throwing it out there that ridding the bolts and putting the V rails on the other side would remove 1/2" or so of metal to scrap and catch on manholes, entrances, speed bumps etc. Bolt in how it is designed, then tack weld it, remove bolts and bead weld front and back solid.

Bolts or not, this is a very solid design and will not rip your rad support out like others...lol
                              Last edited by F34R; 10-24-2012, 01:12 AM.
                              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

F34R, Apexr is the guy who posted above you and ordered one. Hence the 2 "^^" to go 2 posts up.
                                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Working...
                                X