Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Severe Duty Skid Plate Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
    is there anyway you could powdercoat it red? I have a skid plate in my cart right now waiting to be bought lol.

It is pretty cost prohibitive to do so, about $125 There is a minimum charge per color.

I do have a batch coming up, I would be happy to hold one back and ship it bare metal.

JH
    HIK Fab

Comment

what do these cost now ? any group buy comin? i hear these are the business vs all other skid plates

Comment

Originally posted by razo-s.supra View Post
        what do these cost now ? any group buy comin? i hear these are the business vs all other skid plates

Sorry, no group buy in the works. Cost is still $280 a unit. In stock ready to go.

All business all the time. :devil:

JH
        HIK Fab

Comment

Originally posted by JGee View Post
          Sorry, no group buy in the works. Cost is still $280 a unit. In stock ready to go.

All business all the time. [emoji317]

JH
          Do to know if these will fit turbo m52 setups?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jjc034 View Post
            Do to know if these will fit turbo m52 setups?

Most but not all. It depends on the setup of the inter cooler and such. It has been done before.

JH
            HIK Fab

Comment

Jon

do you just sell the new hardware for the skidplate?
              "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

Originally posted by ja burna View Post
                Jon

do you just sell the new hardware for the skidplate?

Yes Sir, All components are available separately. Priced as follows:

Skid Plate--------------------$140
                Hoop Bar (no Stubs)-------$110
                Stubs (weld on part)------$45
                Hardware Kit---------------$15

Email me for shipping: John@HIKFabrication

JH
                HIK Fab

Comment

Do you have any available currently?

Comment

Yes Yes Yes

In stock ready to ship!
                    HIK Fab

Comment

re plate

did an s52 swap on my e30. my car has an h&r cup kit and sits low. worried about ground clearance issues. anybody chime in? thx
                      1989 325ix(sold)
                      1989 325i sedan s52 powa (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Lenwood View Post
                        did an s52 swap on my e30. my car has an h&r cup kit and sits low. worried about ground clearance issues. anybody chime in? thx
                        Mine was on the same setup. I had this installed to gaurd the oil pan. Worked like a charm. Only slight modification I needed to get down was add some washers up front so the shield wouldn't hit the pan.
                        Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Working...
                        X