Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Lug Conversion Kit Group Buy! $1900 shipped, limited time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    It was never designed for e46 m3 REAR brakes. The rears are e46 325 rotors and e39 528 calipers with adapters for the brake lines.

The e46m3 and e36 m3 share the same FRONT caliper, with different size rotors. Both fit the FRONT.

Thank you for your response it was confusing because of the designers thread, I will ditch the e46 m3 stuff and go with what you said, what brake line adapters do you speak of? Is the fitting different than others, my brake lines just screwed into e46m calipers. I remember reading something about certain calipers having to be switched to the opposite side they were intended to be on. Is this the case? To sum up all I need for rear brakes is e39 caliper and e46 325i rotor, and caliper carrier adapter from kit? Your help is appreciated.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jrockbk View Post
      Thank you for your response it was confusing because of the designers thread, I will ditch the e46 m3 stuff and go with what you said, what brake line adapters do you speak of? Is the fitting different than others, my brake lines just screwed into e46m calipers. I remember reading something about certain calipers having to be switched to the opposite side they were intended to be on. Is this the case? To sum up all I need for rear brakes is e39 caliper and e46 325i rotor, and caliper carrier adapter from kit? Your help is appreciated.
      I also have the same question you asked above:

To sum up all I need for rear brakes is e39 caliper and e46 325i rotor, and caliper carrier adapter from kit?

What I have come up with is with this kit you need E39 528/530/540 calipers and carriers, E46 325i rotors, custom length brake lines. So really all you get with this kit for the rear is the caliper bracket if we're simply talking machined parts included with the kit?

Comment

Is this kit still available?
        2004 500whp STI Track monster
        1988 180hp Slow Daily 325is

Comment

I believe he still has some. I will tell him to check this thread
          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
          '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
          iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm interested in one as well.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Originally posted by YZ86 View Post
              Is this kit still available?
              Originally posted by ahriley91 View Post
              I'm interested in one as well.
              Yes, I have 5 complete kits left. They include everything mentioned first post of the thread.

And for clarification, the rear brakes are the E39 aluminum calipers, with the E46 325i rear rotors to fit the stock E30 parking brake.

PM me if interested
              sigpic
              My 5 Lug Conversion Kit thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265863
              5 Lug Conversion Kit Group Buy!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=281362

Comment

Originally posted by rongineer13 View Post

The TRUE E30 5 Lug Conversion Kit is here.

And ready for group buy! This is no "bolt on" 4 lug to 5 lug wheel adaptor, this is a true conversion. German made E36 M3 hubs in the front and factory BMW E30 M3 rear hubs provide the additional lug, and E46 M3 brakes in the front paired E46 325i brakes in the rear provide a massive upgrade in stopping power! This means the E46 M3 factory 2 piece Motorsport rotor can be run in the front, and fully functionality of the stock E30 parking is retained.

There are 20 kits available at the group buy special price of $1900 SHIPPED. Group buy starts on 3/8/2013 and ends on 3/29/2013. After this, the price goes up to MSRP of $2499.

Btw kudos for making this kit. How much would you sell just kit for the front or you only sell it as the entire kit?

The first ten kits ship after the first 10 have been purchased.

For more information or to satisfy any curiosity, please visit my thread that has been up here on R3V since October of 2012: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265863

Every machined part in the 5 Lug Conversion Kit is 100% made in the U.S.A. with nothing but the highest quality materials, all machined by a highly skilled Swiss native and trained machinist here in Northern California. The pictures do not do the quality of work justice!

The front hub conversion assemblies are machined from 4043 Chromoly Steel, and the caliper brackets are machined from 2024 Aluminum and anodized blue.

This kit uses E36 M3 or E46 M3 front calipers, and E39 525i, 528i, or 530i all aluminum rear calipers.

Contact information: please PM me, rongineer13, regarding payment information or any specific questions regarding the kit.

Please note that calipers, rotors, and brake pads are NOT included, but can be provided at additional cost. Here's the list of included parts:
                • 2 front hub conversion assemblies, made from 4043 Chromoly steel
                • 2 German made E36 M3 5 lug hubs/wheel bearings
                • 2 front caliper brackets, made from 2024 Aluminum
                • 2 rotor spacers, made from 6061 Aluminum
                • 2 rotor centering rings, made from 6061 Aluminum
                • 2 hub centric retainers, made from 6061 Aluminum
                • 2 factory BMW E30 M3 rear hub flanges
                • 2 FAG factory rear wheel bearing kits
                • 2 rear caliper brackets, made from 2024 Aluminum
                • 2 rear braided Stainless Steel brake lines, for new calipers
                • All necessary hardware, factory BMW supplied when applicable
                • Complete installation instuction packet, picture heavy!
                • Complete list of all applicable part numbers for calipers, rotors, and pad options

Please note that in the following pictures, that some of the above mentioned items (hardware, brake lines and paperwork) are not shown.

Enjoy the pictures and more will be up tomorrow!

Comment

this kit still available? If it does, is it possible to purchase just the front side and how much?

Comment

He's in France at the moment. Probably would only sell complete kit. It's already cheap enough, just sell the rear on eBay!
                    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan View Post
                      He's in France at the moment. Probably would only sell complete kit. It's already cheap enough, just sell the rear on eBay!
                      How much is a complete kit? And how do I go about ordering one?
                      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Thanks m3 ryan

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                          How much is a complete kit? And how do I go about ordering one?

Can buy mine its used but in good condition and can include extras like the socket for the spindle nut and rear E30 M3 hub spindles etc...
                          sigpic

Comment

these still available?

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckN View Post
                              these still available?

Yes

But now its only 450$, not 1900$ ;)

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

The member selling that kit literally stole my product from me, and is now selling it as his own. Not the same thing ;) plus, I never sell anything but a complete kit with hubs, bearings, hardware, etc. Not the way I choose to do business.
                                sigpic
                                My 5 Lug Conversion Kit thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265863
                                5 Lug Conversion Kit Group Buy!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=281362

Comment

Working...
                                X