Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB: Old School Style Dead Pedals (CLOSED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Chant
    replied
    Originally posted by Joerdan23TN View Post
    DUDE, I just remembered today I ordered one!!!!
    So this ^ So pumped!

Too bad the 1987s are shipping on monday, I want mine now! :hitler:

Leave a comment:

• psigti
    replied
    Sick

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    All Race and OE Dead Pedals shipped out today. The 1987's will go out Monday.

The Group Buy Pricing will end after this weekend, for any that want in on this.

I just want to thank everyone for their support and success with this GB. You guys made this product a reality!

Leave a comment:

• Joerdan23TN
    replied
    DUDE, I just remembered today I ordered one!!! So nice to pop into this thread and see they are shipping.
    They Look Great!! I can't wait for mine.

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    hell yeah! Some should ship out tomorrow. All will ship out by end of day Monday.

Leave a comment:

• psigti
    replied
    waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles yea dave!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Just to update everyone...

Pedals are done! Gotta get them back from the powder coater and we'll start shipping them out. I am going to have my business partner ship them out of PA, as I don't want to delay this any longer by having them sent to me in NY first. At the earliest, we'll hopefully have these start to go out at the end of the week. Either way, everyone will receive their dead pedals sometime next week.

Thank you all for making this happen. I'll follow up with some quick pics of the finished product in the next few days.

For the time being I am still honoring the group buy pricing, but this will be ending very shortly.

Thanks again everyone!

Dave

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    The AC Schnitzer knock off aluminum pedals found on ebay are a pretty good match to our race dead pedal. We could never really compete with how cheap they are. The 1987 may be a different story. But hey, I've said it before if there is demand we'll make whatever you guys want.

Also as far as I am aware I think all the tuners back in the day did dead pedals only, as far as e30's went. I know that doesn't really matter, I am just saying.

Leave a comment:

• mrcheezle19
    replied
    pedal sets to match??

Leave a comment:

• Thizzelle
    replied
    sweet, I forgot I ordered one

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Hey guys, just a small update. Looks like we should have these puppies finished up by the end of the week. I'll have to have them shipped from PA to NY, and at which point I'll ship them out to everyone from the GB. So everyone's dead pedals should be shipping out sometime next week. I'll let everyone know when they are done and on their way to NY.

Leave a comment:

• tonytony
    replied
    That is the sex!

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by chop_suey View Post
    Ill take a Tuner1987
    -payment sent
    Got it! Thank you.

3 spots left!