Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB: Old School Style Dead Pedals (CLOSED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bimma360
    replied
    PM'd everyone on the list we are still waiting on. Hoping to start making these this week!

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by psigti View Post
    payment sent. I guess ill try to slap it in my vert.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Sounds good. Did you see my post about the width of the dead pedal being 3.5"? Did it seem like it might work? Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• psigti
    replied
    payment sent. I guess ill try to slap it in my vert.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by doglegleft View Post
    I have the carpet out of my vert and would be willing to measure for fittment. Do you have install pics and instructions yet? If so, I'd be willing to take the measuements and if it looks like it could work, I'll buy one to try.
    The only install pics we have are in the original post. No install instructions yet either. Install however is pretty straightforward. The pedal is meant to be installed with the carpet still present, and you simply put it over top of the footrest and screw it in through the carpet and into the sound deadening material.

They basically install like the old alpina/ hartge dead pedals except, that they suggested drilling through the floor and using a nut and bolt to hold it in place.

Here is an example of a hartge one installed:

Leave a comment:

• AlpineM325
    replied
    Payment sent, Thanks

Leave a comment:

• doglegleft
    replied
    Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
    Yeah I am pretty sure there is a difference in the verts as well. I think it has something to do with deeper wells for chassis stiffness. However, our dead pedal is 3.5" in width so you can measure your verts footrest area and see if it will fit.
    I have the carpet out of my vert and would be willing to measure for fittment. Do you have install pics and instructions yet? If so, I'd be willing to take the measuements and if it looks like it could work, I'll buy one to try.

Leave a comment:

• 1987E30project
    replied
    Payment sent.

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Thank you for all the payments thus far guys! We still have about 12 more to go...

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Chant
    replied
    Payment sent.

Leave a comment:

• Richter
    replied
    Payment sent!

Leave a comment:

• cbouchez
    replied
    Money orders? - PM address

Leave a comment:

• 1987E30project
    replied
    Payment will be sent after work

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by Pocket Chant View Post
    Paycheck clears in a day, then mine will be in!
    Awesome! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Chant
    replied
    Paycheck clears in a day, then mine will be in!

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
    why not anodize the aluminum? over time it will dull the finish
    Good question. It's really a matter of price. For the $75, $15 of which goes to shipping, i am actually pretty happy we can make these with the thicker aluminum plate and add the finish to it in the first place. Anodizing will add to the price. If everyone is willing to spend the extra coin ill do whatever everyone wants.

Personally, the raw aluminum with the grain finish will look fantastic and is something one can always restore on their own if need be.

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
    Just paid
    Got it! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X