Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB: Old School Style Dead Pedals (CLOSED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubbajan21
    replied
    Just to clarify, for the $75 shipped, do you get the base and 2 "design plates" of your choice or do you only get one design plate but you are just gauging interest on each design?

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by Pocket Chant View Post
    Actually kind of love this. The 87 and the Race for me, count me in.
    You got it! Added.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Chant
    replied
    Actually kind of love this. The 87 and the Race for me, count me in.

Leave a comment:

• bimma360
    started a topic GB: Old School Style Dead Pedals (CLOSED)

GB: Old School Style Dead Pedals (CLOSED)

Group Buy Closed
    MSRP: TBD

We'll have a price for these shortly, and they will be available for sale through ebay and our personal website when I finish building it.

The Euwerks Engineering Tuner Dead Pedal

Coupe and 4dr. Only

What we wanted to do is bring back some of that old school styling that has since long disappeared from the e30 market. What we did, was create a 2-piece design that can grow with you and your car, and won't cost you an arm and a leg. It makes your foot more level with the clutch as well!

Our Tuner Dead Pedal consists of a base (powder coated black), and a design plate (powder coated bright metallic silver). Three design plates to choose from. All pieces are constructed from 0.060" cold rolled steel, and are CNC formed and laser cut to precision. Each dead pedal will come with (4) installation screws and (4) top plate screws and nuts.

Installation screw sizes have yet to be determined but will only be long enough to penetrate the carpet, and sound deadening material.

Keep in mind that since this is a two piece dead pedal, you can always change its design by simply changing the top plate for a cheap price. No need to buy a new dead pedal! For an upcharge we may even consider making 1 off designs, to give you a one of a kind look.

Thanks to everyone for making this happen!

List
    1. Pocket Chant - 1987 - Paid
    2. noE30 - 1987 - Paid
    3. Joerdan23TN - 1987 - Paid
    4. pcrbmw - 1987 - Paid
    5. mrcheezle19 - race - Paid
    6. Gary Horneck - race - Paid
    8. AlpineM325 - 1987 - Paid
    9. tonytony - race - Paid
    10. Thizzelle - race - Paid
    11. Whodwho - race - Paid
    12. psigti - 1987 - Paid
    13. chop_suey - 1987 - b]Paid[/b]
    14. artoo93 (e30tech) - ordering 2 plates: race and OE/race - Paid
    15. rob-redm - OE black - Paid
    16. cbouchez - 1987 - Paid
    17. 1987E30project - race - Paid
    18. gath - race - Paid

Picture Time
    *Please keep in mind that these photos are of our final prototype. These are "raw" in finish as the material has been painted and not powder coated. The final look will be of much higher quality.

Last edited by bimma360; 06-05-2013, 03:51 PM.
Working...
X