Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30rida
    replied
    Liquidating the rest of these. $30 shipped for 3, $40 shipped for 5, $50 shipped for 7. So team up with your neighbor and buy some.

Leave a comment:

• e30rida
    replied
    Have about 25 left so get them while they are available.

Leave a comment:

• e30rida
    replied
    Manuals come up all the time on ebay for cheap. Usually the cars in the junkyards will still have it in the glovebox too.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Chant
    replied
    ^Agreed. I'd buy one if my glovebox could open, I think mine came with the book from an Acura or something. Hell, I might still buy one in a week or so.

Leave a comment:

• mcskibadee1
    replied
    Damn, I love the little things like this that make a car feel newer and complete. If I had a manual I would purchase one.

Leave a comment:

• e30rida
    started a topic New E30 Owners Manual Clear Vinyl Slip Case

New E30 Owners Manual Clear Vinyl Slip Case

Sick of my torn up and yellowish factory original vinyl owners manual case me and a buddy partnered up to have these made. These are 100% exact in every way to the original slip case. All heat seal marks are accurate, the outer pocket is there, same vinyl gauge etc etc. Also suitable for e21, e12, e28, e24, e32 and should fit 2002, CS's, Bavarias as well.

I know many in here could care less for this piece but some of us find it nice to have our cars near concours condition. Guaranteed not to make your car any faster but you'll definitely get tidy and freshness points with your girl when she opens that glovebox!!

$10 shipped anywhere in the USA.
    $18 shipped if you buy 2.

$22 shipped International

Last edited by e30rida; 02-16-2018, 03:44 AM.
Working...
X