Motorsport Roundel sticker thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jc72
    replied
    in for a set for the hood and trunk emblems.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt341
    replied
    in for two sets.

    Leave a comment:


  • nl328i
    replied
    Basketweave

    I believe the basketweave emblems are 70mm.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    Excellent idea

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Anyone have the exact diameters for the parts?
    Wheel center roundels - xx"
    Badge roundels - xx"
    any other sizes?

    I guess I'll just have a large batch printed and see what happens, since its hard to get a list going.
    I don't have any pics other then the Jäger decals that were printed the same way. They are very high quality (3M vinyl, iirc) with overlaminate, meant for use on car exteriors and should last 7 years. Not some homemade sticker.

    Leave a comment:


  • departeg
    replied
    any movement on these?

    Leave a comment:


  • Yorl
    replied
    I'm in for hood and trunk roundel in classic Motorsport for an M3 (whatever the size is...)

    Leave a comment:


  • phenryiv1
    replied
    Interested in a set for the hood/trunk roundels. Not interested in wheel roundel covers.

    Leave a comment:


  • RGCintha29073
    replied
    Im in, I want to see the final product. Will get 2 sets

    Leave a comment:


  • nl328i
    replied
    1. Poorboyz - 2 for trunk and hood. 4 for Rc090 centercaps.
    2. Nl328i - 4 for basketweave centre caps

    Leave a comment:


  • Poorboyz
    replied
    1. Poorboyz - 2 for trunk and hood. 4 for Rc090 centercaps.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    I'm in for a standard overlay for my e46.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lyf
    replied
    Originally posted by ///M42 sport
    any chance you make a regular roundel sticker for the hood and trunk emblem? I find it hard to justify $30+ for a OE emblem
    Originally posted by Court M3
    ^ I'm with this guy. Down for a couple sets if we can get a few more people.
    i am down couple sets as well. please let us know.. thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • departeg
    replied
    in for 2 sets

    Leave a comment:


  • snM3
    replied
    I'm in for two sets.

    Leave a comment:

Working...