Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msjudged1
    replied
    I have a brand new keyless entry kit with the e46 square fob. Has been sitting in storage and I do not plan to install. If anyone is interested in purchasing, please send PM.

Leave a comment:

• onlyindef
    replied
    ?

So are these viper unlock systems, just setup for the e30? The fobs by themselves look like viper fobs. I’m curious as if the keys are actually e46 keys that have been coded to the system, or if I could just get some from amazon or eBay to go with this.

Leave a comment:

• 968Reckless
    replied
    Just received my tracking info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jeffnhiscars
    replied
    I just keep the fob on my ring for locking and use my factory key. The flip key stopped flipping soon after I bought it

Leave a comment:

• 968Reckless
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    I'll be interested to know if you get yours. I have a set of the flip keys from the beginning 4 years ago. They are falling apart and I'd like to order another set, although this time I'd probably get the e46 style key. It's a much more robust design.

Even if they don’t come in it looks like everything he had is now offered on eBay.

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    I'll be interested to know if you get yours. I have a set of the flip keys from the beginning 4 years ago. They are falling apart and I'd like to order another set, although this time I'd probably get the e46 style key. It's a much more robust design.

Leave a comment:

• 968Reckless
    replied
    Just ordered one, we’ll see if it comes in....

Leave a comment:

• 968Reckless
    replied
    Anyone heard from him? Looking for an e46 style key.

Leave a comment:

• mavrikno13764
    replied
    Anyone know where we can get replacement keys?

Leave a comment:

• cwlo
    replied
    Ordered and received last week.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    FYI, OP has not posted since 2/17 and in this thread since 6/15:

Leave a comment:

• Sean
    replied
    Is this just keyless? can I get any additional modules like one to close my windows?

Leave a comment:

• SD Pete
    replied
    Hi,
    Is there a warranty on these units? Mine stopped working and locked up the doors. I wasn't able to open the car until I unplugged the unit.
    TIA

Leave a comment:

• SedanSandwich
    replied
    Update for anyone still interested in these. I ordered the E46 style and got them pretty quick (He even refunded the 5 dollar shipping). The keys feel, look, and work great. Had a real locksmith in town cut them (only 5 per key) the blanks worked the first time in the doors and ignition. Key blanks seem like way higher quality than the ones you get at the hardware store or mall key kiosks. Very happy with this purchase!

Leave a comment:

• MrCooperS
    replied
    Ordered a set of the flip key.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X