Clear All

+1 on video

Comment

Credit to R3v member "FLG"

Comment

:up:

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Ordered mine and received it quickly. Installation was straight forward, the only issue was those quick connectors. I ended up only using them on the headlight flashers.

Thanks for putting this together, glad it works so well!
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

By far one of my favorite things I've done to the car now, awesome fit/finish, great working quality and install is simple!
            sigpic

Comment

So when we receive the flip key, we have to go get them cut by a store that provides a key cutting service ? I'm sorry I'm a noob and I want the flip key so badly . I recently snapped one of my Bmw keys in half and bent another . I'm down to my last .

Comment

are people still having issues with the flip key being cut?
                2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                (Daily Driver)
                Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                KW V2 Coilovers
                VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Just installed the system this afternoon, works great! I tapped the wires at the rear lights and for some reason it lights the front indicators but the rear running lights. Not worried about that though, as having some lights come on is great!

Will be getting the keys cut this week.

Thanks for selling these again, great product so far!!

Comment

does the price on the site ($60) include shipping?
                    87' 325is For Sale

Comment

Just ordered mine. Flip style! I just yanked the hack job of an alarm from the early 90's out from under the dash and will be replacing it with this.

Comment

Ordered up :)

Comment

German Engineering Keyless Entry

Hey will the flip style or e46 diamond style key work in a 93 e36 ? My driver side door Tombler is completely gone because someone tried to break in and I need to be able to lock my car with a button and I love the OEM keys. I also have the key code and it's not chipped

Comment

You would need to obtain e36 specific blanks. I have 1 pair in stock but I believe there are two different types.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I bought one. I look forward to getting this. Where can you get the key cut for the flip out keys?
                              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                                I bought one. I look forward to getting this. Where can you get the key cut for the flip out keys?
                                Also interested in this as Lowe's and Home Depot both turned me down. The keyless system works great though!

Comment

Working...
                                X