No announcement yet.

E30 rep door weathergaskets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a pair of good condition used ones for sale if anyone wants?
    I got them thinking mine was busted, but mine was just installed incorrectly, making it look like I have a gap in my gasket.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Sub'd for future GB
      My Garage
      2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
      1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
      1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
      Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Id take a set now, both sides for a coupe.

Comment

I'm sub'd for future GB as well - I'm definitely down for a coupe set!
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

btw, mine are still holding up well. its michigan winters right now.
            Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My seals from the last GB are holding up WONDERFULLY! Was really happy with the product and would recommend it to everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

Just to let everybody know the defect rate on the first production run of these seals was less than 5%. All defective seals have been replaced and we now have these back in stock and ready to ship for $100 each plus shipping. Thanks for the interest everybody!
                www.VintageAutobahn.com - BMW Parts & Vehicle Import

Comment

Any pictures showing side to side comparison with OEM?
                  Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

Are these still available? Your website doesn't have any listed.

Comment

Aablown- We have coupe and sedan seals in stock, email us at VintageAutobahn@Gmail.com to order.

Noid- I have attached an image showing our seals next to an OEM seal. The replacement seal is shown beneath the original BMW part.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I finally got around to installing my seals. I was on the first group buy. Fitment is great but my driver door is very very hard to close. It's imposible for me to close the door without the striker adjusted over 2mm over flush to the quarter panel.

Comment

What is the price for a full 4 door sedan set?
                          sigpic

Comment

E30 Bulldog- Our door seals take a couple weeks to break in, but we are happy to replace them if they aren't meeting your needs. Email sent regarding free warranty replacement if they do not soften up in the next couple weeks.

Van Westervelt- Currently we only have the front door door seals for the sedan and the door seals for the coupe available for sale. We hope to have the rear sedan seals available in the future, but not at this time.

Comment

What's the price for a set of coupe door seals, shipped?

Comment

Just checked the prices for OEM seals. Holy deutsche marks, Batman! I'll be emailing Vintage Autobahn ASAP.
                                1992 325i Cabrio
                                1988 320i Touring
                                2000 M5
                                1977 530i
                                2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                                BMWCCA
                                E30CCA

Comment

Working...
                                X