Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sumoashe
    replied
    Sorry to take so long updating this. To answer some of the question's that have been posted.
    1. AN- fittings. There are no plan's to make it accept AN fittings as there's a unit that has that already if truly interested in that style. The upper vacuum port is a threaded design on these and I believe the fuel return port on the bottom is aswell.
    2. Rebuild kits. These regulator's are produced by a friend's company. Kirban performance. Their mostly known within the buick gnx and mustang worlds. But produce this regulator for a porsche fitment, which is the same as ours. Rebuild kits are available direct threw Kirban.

The group buy must be full on this before the order is placed. Because this is a low volume piece the pricing deal is for a batch of ten total. They normally run between $160-190ea. range retail.

Thanks, Matt

Leave a comment:

• Good & Tight
    replied
    Matt that's a great price, considering an entry level one from Aeromotive is $140+ shipping and doesn't even bolt on to the stock fuel rail.

Looks like very well made product.

Leave a comment:

• firemanory
    replied
    Where would you find the parts to rebuild one besides through you?

Leave a comment:

• Luis325
    replied
    Pmed I need one...

Leave a comment:

• firemanory
    replied
    Count me in for one, as long as this doesn't take too long to get filled.

Leave a comment:

• semaj4712
    replied
    Interested, any plans to make it accept an an fitting?

Leave a comment:

• sumoashe
    replied
    To answer your questions..
    1.What are the benefits of this product?
    Well, this gives you the ability to manually tune the fuel pressure to adjust for changes in the system. Such as larger injectors, larger fuel pumps, higher fuel demand, ect.. It's a tuning aid. Also, this one works with the stock fuel rail. Most do not, most require the use of an adapter and a remote regulator. This costs more, and adds complexity (custom mounting brackets you have to make, extra lines to and from the remote regulator). This one is also rebuild-able, most are not. A stock replacement regulator will run you 75-100 bucks, so there that too.

2.Would you recommend it for an ITB and Turbo setup?
    Yes I would, I would recommend one for anyone doing any sort of mods to an engine. I've never known a performance car that doesn't use a adjustable fuel regulator. It's considered a standard and one of the first fuel system mods that should be done. And I can attest personally to the quality of the product. I've installed these regulators in probly 100 cars myself, ranging from simple bolt-on cars to fully built race cars. Power levels ranging from 300 to 1200+ hp cars.

On a more specific to the ITB part. Depends on the system, some use regulators and some don't. Depends on how the car's being tuned, Alpha-N, MAP, MAF, TPS, combinations of those.

Leave a comment:

• BlancoEDurty
    replied
    What are the benefits of this product?
    Would you recommend it for an ITB and Turbo setup?

Leave a comment:

• M10/M20/M30 billet adjustable fuel pressure regulators

Group buy for stock fuel rail mount billet adjustable fuel regulator's.
    Features include:
    100% American made.
    100% all billet aluminum construction.
    100% rebuild-able.
    Viton 3-layer diaphragm rated at 100 psi constant and 300 psi burst.
    Totally adjustable from 30 psi to 100 psi.
    Separate vacuum port, no removing the line to adjust.
    Direct replacement for stock regulator.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P905799.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	7243301

Name:	2006-07-17-23h44m08_1024x683.jpg
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	7243302

Name:	DSCN1869.jpg
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	7243303

Group buy is for 10 regulator's. Price is $120 each shipped USPS Priority Mail. International shipping available. Payment through paypal only. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks, Matt

Working...
X