e30 TPS to e36 Variable TPS Wiring + Adapter + Sensor Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e36 TPS kit

Hey guys, I have tried sending him a PM and he never replied but he did reply to my email earlier this week.

His response to me was: "Sorry, I have not been making those recently"

Maybe if he got a few more emails about it he would see the demand and it would be worth it to him to make another batch?

What do you guys think?

Comment

If we can get the cad file for that adapter the rest should be super easy to piece together. I can 3D print some and mail them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri View Post
        If we can get the cad file for that adapter the rest should be super easy to piece together. I can 3D print some and mail them out.

The adapters for sale online from Squared Motorwerks, I need the wiring adapter. I emailed him too again and hopefully can get the man to make a batch to sell to us.

Comment

Good to know, keep me in the loop

Comment

Any more info?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
            2875-C Towerview Road
            Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

I am finally working on this again, I have all the parts except I can't seem to find the plug that goes into the original e30 wiring harness. The one the mimics the original sensor. any help would be much appreciated!

FYI
              fcp has the sensor and e36 plug for fairly inexpensive.

BMW Plug Housing (3Pol) - Genuine BMW 12521732596

Comment

If that part # listed below is the E30 Plug then ECS seems to have them in stock;

And I would LOVE to buy your kit if you can get it out to me ASAP. Have a 2.5 year long project that is 99.9% done except for this.

Originally posted by Yuri View Post
                I am finally working on this again, I have all the parts except I can't seem to find the plug that goes into the original e30 wiring harness. The one the mimics the original sensor. any help would be much appreciated!

FYI
                fcp has the sensor and e36 plug for fairly inexpensive.

BMW Plug Housing (3Pol) - Genuine BMW 12521732596

Comment

Originally posted by ThePerfectLine View Post
                  If that part # listed below is the E30 Plug then ECS seems to have them in stock;

And I would LOVE to buy your kit if you can get it out to me ASAP. Have a 2.5 year long project that is 99.9% done except for this.

Awesome! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePerfectLine View Post

ECS has suckered so many people into buying ovepriced parts. oh look, pretty pictures!

here's the same plug on mouser for $3.63:

Covering boot $2.19:

Pins for $0.56:

All for less than what ECS is nice enough to charge for just the housing.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

This site is amazing, really appreciate you sharing these links. I think I’m going to redo my harness now. All my wires are so brittle.

Comment

They have 2 pin housings and C101 pins as well (although the min qty has gone way up recently).
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why couldn’t you just swap the outside wires on original connector and call it a day?

Comment

You can. That's what I did and recommended for a long time.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

ECS has suckered so many people into buying ovepriced parts. oh look, pretty pictures!

All for less than what ECS is nice enough to charge for just the housing.

Is that the white seal, or would you just skip it?
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X