• eLKuRLy
    replied
    still available?

Leave a comment:

• earthwormjim
    replied
    Originally posted by Nalex View Post
    Still available?

If no longer available, I have my set which I can't use. Ended up putting an Mtech body kit on my car which the flaps won't work with.

Edit: sold these.
    Last edited by earthwormjim; 04-11-2019, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nalex
    replied
    Still available?

Leave a comment:

• jaywood
    replied
    Still available guys
    See the original post for the payment details!!

Leave a comment:

• ///M42 sport
    replied
    I'm interested too

Leave a comment:

• Supernova
    replied
    Mud Flaps

Hi,

I just join this BMW forum... I would like to buy mud flaps for my e30 1991 318i, Do you still have? Thanx

Leave a comment:

• 4drPwr
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    I received my mudflaps and haven't opened them but interesting about the front mudflaps not having the 'BMW' stamp. I just looked at some photos of the mudflaps (same PN I think?) that I bought in 2011, and the fronts were stamped 'BMW'.
    Now that I look at the mounting hardware and installed pics (very clear and helpful) in the first post, it looks like they completely updated the flaps from the old ones, perhaps as part of a new production run? I just read a conversation about dashboards and some other NLA parts that BMW subsequently did a production run on, and it was noted that they often sub-contract out some of these parts runs these days. The new flaps looks a little more rounded at the corners than the old ones (or I may just be seeing things), but I can personally confirm that the mounting hardware on these new ones is completely different from the wonky clamps that were used on the rear flaps on both sets I ordered in the past, some years ago. I vividly remember having to bend them each a certain amount in the bench vise in order to have them clamp worth a damn.

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    I received my mudflaps and haven't opened them but interesting about the front mudflaps not having the 'BMW' stamp. I just looked at some photos of the mudflaps (same PN I think?) that I bought in 2011, and the fronts were stamped 'BMW'.

Leave a comment:

• 3toedshewie
    replied
    interested

Leave a comment:

• 4drPwr
    replied
    When did the OEM flaps begin to omit the "BMW" on the front flaps, as I'm pretty certain the two different sets I bought some years back for my '89 had "BMW" emblazoned on all four?

Like so:

They look a little odd with only the rear sets having the text IMO, unfortunately.
    Last edited by 4drPwr; 09-10-2018, 03:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• eLKuRLy
    replied
    89123?

Leave a comment:

• rich4rdee
    replied
    hello, how much to 33604?

Leave a comment:

• jaywood
    replied
    Originally posted by Gwerks1 View Post