Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.


Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.


Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.


If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel


If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.


In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Strömung Catback Part 4! 318i/is and 325i/is (Jan 2, 2019)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I just sent him an email. Hopefully hear back soon as I paid in February.

    1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

    Comment


      Haven’t heard back yet. I’ll give it a little time and try again.

      1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

      Comment


        Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        Haven’t heard back yet. I’ll give it a little time and try again.
        I will buy it off you once you get it
        1991 318IS

        Comment


          Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
          I will buy it off you once you get it

          Ha - will let you know. BTW, Scott and I talked last week and my system + extra angled tip have shipped with tracking. Will update soon.

          1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

          Comment


            Strömung Catback Part 4! 318i/is and 325i/is (Jan 2, 2019)

            Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            Ha - will let you know. BTW, Scott and I talked last week and my system + extra angled tip have shipped with tracking. Will update soon.


            What do you mean by extra angled? Like OEM, to the drivers side? Or angled aka slash cut?

            I just installed mine. Scott promised OEM style (tips are pointed to the drivers side). I’m not sure if that’s what I got. They are angled to the drivers side....but I suspect that I got Mtech version???? Or his OEM style is the same as Mtech??? You be the judge. They don’t look bad with the stock valance....not centered and not what I would call OEM look but not bad. They are angled to the side just enough to follow the balance contour. Unlike his regular style








            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by zaq123; 05-16-2019, 08:14 PM.

            Comment


              Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
              What do you mean by extra angled? Like OEM, to the drivers side? Or angled aka slash cut?

              I just installed mine. Scott promised OEM style (tips are pointed to the drivers side). I’m not sure if that’s what I got. They are angled to the drivers side....but I suspect that I got Mtech version???? Or his OEM style is the same as Mtech??? You be the judge. They don’t look bad with the stock valance....not centered and not what I would call OEM look but not bad. They are angled to the side just enough to follow the balance contour. Unlike his regular style








              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I am pretty sure OEM and Mtech ones are the same. SO I am pretty sure you got the OE one. Looks great!

              Comment


                If anyone is looking to dump their 325i/is Strömung, please let me know....!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Fasteddie222 View Post
                  I am pretty sure OEM and Mtech ones are the same. SO I am pretty sure you got the OE one. Looks great!
                  They are different. See posts above. The mtech has longer tips.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                    If anyone is looking to dump their 325i/is Strömung, please let me know....!
                    You have PM
                    [I

                    Comment


                      May also be in the market for a 325is exhaust if there are any other available ones.
                      Last edited by hey808; 05-25-2019, 08:16 PM. Reason: Typo
                      '91 318is
                      '03 540iT M-Sport
                      '76 2002

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                        You have PM
                        Also looking for one. If it doesn't work out or someone has one, pm me.
                        Thanks!

                        Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by MuDuRkKiO View Post
                          Also looking for one. If it doesn't work out or someone has one, pm me.
                          Thanks!

                          Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
                          I'm looking for one for a 318is.

                          Comment


                            For all of you looking for these, you can buy at any time from Stromung directly, you just won't pay groupbuy price.
                            drvn2wn

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by DRVN2WN View Post
                              For all of you looking for these, you can buy at any time from Stromung directly, you just won't pay groupbuy price.
                              do you think another group buy could be assembled?
                              I would be in, eventually - not right away

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Stan View Post

                                do you think another group buy could be assembled?
                                I would be in, eventually - not right away
                                Certainly, someone just needs to step up and organize it. Contact Scott @ Stromung to get approval and the parameters of the group buy. Cross posting to the various E30 FaceBook groups helps. Scott is a great guy and very easy to work with.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X