Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strömung Catback Part 4! 318i/is and 325i/is (Jan 2, 2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnwoo
    replied
    Anyway to get another one going? Tax refund time has me thinking I need one for my swap

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    I installed mine today. Very happy with it. See here for lots of photos: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...&postcount=402

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL_E30 View Post
    Mine is scheduled to arrive Friday! Thanks for following up and overall setting this up Mike! Kudos!
    Originally posted by d_elson0 View Post
    Rec’d mine the other day. Now to find time to get under the car. Maybe next weekend

Thanks again for setting the GB up
    You are welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Poorhouse
    replied
    Both of mine arrived last week.

Leave a comment:

• d_elson0
    replied
    Rec’d mine the other day. Now to find time to get under the car. Maybe next weekend

Thanks again for setting the GB up

Leave a comment:

• NeverEnough02
    replied
    My mtech 2 is set to arrive Friday! Got the shipping confirmation yesterday. Good stuff. Hopefully I don’t receive the regular one. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• ATL_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
    Got mine as well. Should arrive on Thursday! Hopefully I'll find some time this weekend to knock it out.
    Mine is scheduled to arrive Friday! Thanks for following up and overall setting this up Mike! Kudos!

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Got mine as well. Should arrive on Thursday! Hopefully I'll find some time this weekend to knock it out.

Leave a comment:

• Shu
    replied
    Got my tracking info today as well!

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Just got my tracking # this afternoon.
    :nice:

Leave a comment:

• Fasteddie222
    replied
    I spoke to Scott last friday to follow up! great guy my exhaust shipped out friday

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    I’m also awaiting Scott’s follow-up. He acknowledged my order initially but haven’t heard anything since. I’m in no rush though, so I’ll wait.

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    I just spoke to Scott on the phone. He has 5 exhausts being shipped today. The Mtech exhausts will go out after that. He apologized for the delay. The tips got held up at the polisher, which set the schedule back.

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Same here. I will try to call today.

Leave a comment:

• Shu
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL_E30 View Post
    Paid in full, however haven't heard back from Scott in 2 weeks. I've sent 3 emails so far asking for a follow up...
    I'm in the same boat. Paid in full when I received an email stating the exhaust was ready to ship out, but haven't heard anything since.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X