Motorsport Roundels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
    Got my Roundels.....Thank you. Looks great.
    That was pretty quick. How do they look? Did you get the pre-made ones?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I'd like a front/rear set. Pm'd with no response

Comment

I bet you ahve to go to his site (it's on the first page)
        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

This might help in application. When i need to apply vinyl decals i start with a spray bottle of water and a few drops of dish soap. Spray the adhesive side of the decal; now you can place it on the roundel and not worry about screwing up. Then use a squeegee to get all of the bubbles out. Warm temp is better so maybe heating up the roundel first?

Hope this helps...

I think these are a great idea and im going to play with some color schemes myself before i order one...or two
          [/URL]GoVici.llc - Net mercenary for hire...
          ReloRent.com - Rental relocation service...

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
            I bet you ahve to go to his site (it's on the first page)
            Thanks...I totally over looked that for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
              That was pretty quick. How do they look? Did you get the pre-made ones?
              Sorry for the delay...they look good. Although I still do not have the time to have them installed. Lots of things to do and am presently handicapped physically. They also came with instructions for the best way on install. So, I will really take my time on this. I ordered the pre-made ones, as adverstised. No biggie.
              sigpic

"....for the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Lawrence
              '89 ///M Technic II Coupe...Gone but not forgotten
              '90 M3...Garage Queen
              '91 325i Cabrio.....Son
              '92 525i...My DD
              '03 530i....S.O.'s DD...my headache
              '06 530i....Gone
              '92 Previa...My previous DD and spare
              '03 Highlander...Daughter & grandkids hauler
              BMW CCA San Diego Chapter

Comment

How does it say to install them? Just pop off the old and then stick on the new? I don't know about everyone else's cars but my roundels come off easy.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                  How does it say to install them? Just pop off the old and then stick on the new? I don't know about everyone else's cars but my roundels come off easy.
                  Its just a sticker
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                    Its just a sticker
                    I prefer the term decal. Stickers are so 1995.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I alway think about temporary tattoos when I think decal, or those transfers to make mugs and stuff, things you need to wet first or vinyl that that squeegeed on. But since these are vinyl I guess they are close enough to decals. You do just stick them on though.
                      sigpic

Comment

How long do these take to ship? I ordered mine on the 20th and still have not gotten anything in the mail.

Comment

It looks like Das Boots ordered his on the 14th and received them on the 22nd, so about 8 days?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Serious, be mellow... they will come.
                            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Just wanted an update or some sort of confirmation. Hopefully they'll show up sometime this week.

Comment

Spoke a little to soon. The decals arrived last night and are of excellent quality. Can't wait to throw them on.:)

Comment

Working...
                                X