Motorsport Roundels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorsport Roundels

BMW Motorsport Roundel overlays $18 set shipped (front and rear emblem) Item #BMR 1001
    No waiting for group purchases. They are in stock and ready to ship.

Center cap Decals $30 set shipped. Any size from 45mm-100mm 14” basket weave on hand. Others are on request by your specific size and will take 3-5 business days to ship.

Motorsport Emblem Package $45 shipped. Includes roundels overlays (2) and center cap Decals (4)

Click here to buy. Please include forum screen name, year and model in comment area
    This is a very temporary site until I have time to design a good site. No need to have a paypal account.

They are printed and laminated on vehicle rap material, not layered colors of vinyl. Cut to size to overlay the front and rear emblem. I am using UV protected ink and laminate. Ink is Eco Sol Max. They claim 3 plus year outdoor durability. Laminate is Oracle Oraguard cast with a 7 year outdoor durability (with UV protection). No fading for 3+ years. I don't skimp on materials; it’s not worth having an upset client to save a few dollars.

The colors used are per BMW pantone color specifications. Complete replica including the silver outlines.

These decals are aftermarket and are not licensed, endorsed or manufactured by BMW. They are purely for decoratively use only. Please DO NOT install them on your Hyundai claiming it as a BMW.

Perfect fit for the following: Roundel Emblem # 51 14 8 132 375 and # 51 14 1 872 969
    e30
    e34
    e36
    e38
    e36 except convertible rear
    e46 front only

Sorry for the poor quality pictures. Planning a having a better photographer snap some shots for me soon. I really want to show detail i put into these.
    Last edited by Addiction2E30s; 11-26-2007, 05:50 AM.

I allready ordered a set of these roundels, i'm just waiting on the word for the stripes :D. And i'll propobly would want the stripe for the front lip.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I got some old faded and peeling roundels. Would these work over those if I sanded them, or is it best to start with a nice shiny one?

Comment

what if we do not have paypal?
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
          I got some old faded and peeling roundels. Would these work over those if I sanded them, or is it best to start with a nice shiny one?
          They will work. Be sure to remove the original laminate and paint, smooth with find sandpaper and clean. However if the chrome around the edges is rough looking I would replace the emblem.

If needed I can include new emblems for an additional $15 each. (my cost plus the additional shipping) I'll install the motorsport overlay for you before shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            what if we do not have paypal?
            You can send money orders or email credit card info. I am working with my merchant account to set up online payments. (this may take a couple of weeks)

Comment

Originally posted by Addiction2E30s View Post
              You can send money orders or email credit card info. I am working with my merchant account to set up online payments. (this may take a couple of weeks)
              Tell me when you get that set up. I'll buy a set off you then.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                Tell me when you get that set up. I'll buy a set off you then.

Hit me up as well. I will do the same!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Pictures added, Borbet center caps.

Comment

Sent a bucket of dough your way via PP for 2 overlays to fit e28.

Thanks mate!
                    '96 328is
                    '97 m3
                    '04 zhp

Comment

These might be pretty tits on my 6er once she is painted...
                      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Same here.
                        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Well I also would like a set of
                          Motorsport Stripes that you have cooking up......

Comment

Motorsport Roundel on an e34

Comment

If this credit card thing is taking so long, can we mail you a money order or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X