Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stromung cat back Group Purchase

UPDATE August 27, 2021 - CONSIDERING - Any interest?
    UPDATE JULY 17, 2021 - CLOSED
    UPDATE April 8, 2021 - 10 on the list now
    UPDATE April 5, 2021 - More renewed interest an das of 1today 5 people on the list.

UPDATE October 29, 2020 - CLOSED
    UPDATE September 23 - people are clamoring so I will run it one more time.
    UPDATE August 1 2020 - CLOSED
    UPDATE 6/29/2020 IT IS TIME TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. go to the Stromungexhaust.com This morning Scott said "
    I will keep an eye open for these group buy guys just have them write group buy at the bottom of the page." This will ensure you get the group buy price. Also ask any other specific questions you may have about shipping or anything else.

UPDATE 6/28/2020 - We are past the 10 needed for the group buy ALREADY ! I reached out to Scott via email today. You can still join in, PM Me with your info: location, 318 or 325 and tip type. Single or double wall exhaust tips.
    UPDATE 6/24/2020 - OK there is renewed interest AGAIN. Please respond or PM to me if you want to be added.

UPDATE 02/28/2020- There has been renewed interest. If 10 people want this setup, read below and then add your name to the list.

If you want to join, reach through this thread, go to the Stromung website, place your order and in the comment section, indicate single or dual wall, straight or angle tip AND that you are part of the R3VLimited Group Purchase

Disclaimer: I do not work for Strömung. I am simply organizing a group buy to get the same discount as everyone else.

UPDATE 11/16/19: Scott had received 3 - 4 orders so far. He will need to receive the majority of the orders to get started with manufacturing. So, as soon as you can, follow the instructions above and place your order.
    http://www.stromungexhaust.com/325i-...rder-only.html
    Thank you

UPDATE (8/15/2019)
    This Group Buy is now RE-OPENED !!
    UPDATE 11/7/2019 I spoke with Scott a few minutes ago. There are basically 3 choices. In the begining Stromung made cat back mufflers for E30 M3.
    Choice 1: They were dual walled perforated tip. they look cool and will work on 325i or iS. Similar with only one tail pipe for the 318i or iS
    Choice 2: If you have an M Tech the valence requires a longer exhaust tip - this is angle cut but not dual wall.
    Choice 3: The stock look, angle or slash cut. Again this will be "
    hollow" not dual wall. It will resemble stock.

Scott agreed to another GROUP BUY, same as last time.

Strömung Catback 318i/is and 325i/is (August 16 2019)

Ends when we get 10 orders

I've reached out to Scott at Strömung to get another group buy going. This one is specific to the 318i/is and and 325i/is.

Scott has been very helpful. As per previous group buys, we need 10 committed and the price will be $399 ($80 off the $479 retail) for the 318i/is system, $565 ($100 off the $665 retail) for the 325i/is system. Shipping will vary, which in the past has been around $40 in addition to the cost of the exhaust. Shipping to BC, Canada is available according to the last group buy.

Once 10 people have committed for the 318i/is and/or 325i/is system, there will be instructions to go to Strömung's website and submit the order referencing this group buy. After placing an order Strömung will contact you directly with shipping costs and time table.

Please PM me and I will add you to the list:
    Last edited by Stan; 08-28-2021, 03:30 PM.

Was part of the first group buys, running it for few years now...great setup! I was part of the initial bend/alignment issue, but i'm sure it's been sorted since.

Comment

Originally posted by eur04lif3 View Post
      Was part of the first group buys, running it for few years now...great setup! I was part of the initial bend/alignment issue, but i'm sure it's been sorted since.
      Thank you for the input

Comment

For the 325is, do the tips come straight out, or at an angle like the factory tips?
        '91 318is
        '03 540iT M-Sport
        '76 2002

Comment

Originally posted by hey808 View Post
          For the 325is, do the tips come straight out, or at an angle like the factory tips?
          I think they come straight out. That was how they did it on the last group purchase . Saw Stromung on my friend's M3 and it looks nice.

Comment

Can the tips for the M20 system be angled and slash cut for mo $$?
            93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

I just got an email from stromung. Yes you will be able to get angled / slash tips

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                I just got an email from stromung. Yes you will be able to get angled / slash tips
                In that case I'm in!
                93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

does this connect at the bottom of the header of behind the catalytic converter?
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                    does this connect at the bottom of the header of behind the catalytic converter?
                    From the catalytic converter back

Comment

I'm in (with angled tips).

Comment

I did the single wall, angled tips MT2 version from the last group buy. Fitment is spot on, sounds great with very little drone. I am super pleased.

Comment

Just bumping this up.
                          We need 6 more to make the purchase

Comment

I picked up this exhaust for my 318is during the previous group buy. I'm happy with it and wish I had bought it years earlier.

Comment

I'm also interested in M20 angled tip - can this be shipped to Toronto, ON, Canada as well?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X