No announcement yet.

Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will not usually respond until he has a question or is setting up delivery and needs payment. I get the impression that there are not a lot of people in that shop.

Comment

I've ordered as well!

Comment

Has anyone received word from Scott yet regarding ordering and payment?

Comment

Originally posted by dchunggg View Post
          Has anyone received word from Scott yet regarding ordering and payment?
          Try calling his cell phone (listed in this thread somewhere) or go to Stromung website and use that number.
          He will eventually get back to you.

Comment

Scott sent an email, materials are in and they will be running the group buy parts next week. He will take Paypal for payment.
            Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            If you actually stay within your budget, you are not a true car enthusiast. True story.

Comment

Same here, Scott contacted me and said I could pay by PayPal. Not sure if he will generate an invoice or if I just pay using the email he contacted me on.

Comment

Anyone get an invoice, or are you just paying by PayPal to the email that Scott replied with? I haven't paid yet, because I figured I would get a bill to PayPal and pay it then.

Comment

Originally posted by pj29 View Post
                  Anyone get an invoice, or are you just paying by PayPal to the email that Scott replied with? I haven't paid yet, because I figured I would get a bill to PayPal and pay it then.
                  I haven't gotten one either so I'm still waiting to pay. I think they were supposed to start production this week? I was going to call them tomorrow to see what next steps are. If I am able to get in contact with him, I'll post on this thread.

Comment

Based on prior experience, he gets back to you when your system is nearly ready to go.
                    I know he wants to sell them.
                    I know, I was excited to receive mine and pestered him....

Comment

Waiting patiently...
                      sigpic

Comment

I called today but went to VM. VM was full. Maybe I'll reach out after Thanksgiving week to not pester Scott too much

Comment

Originally posted by dchunggg View Post
                          I called today but went to VM. VM was full. Maybe I'll reach out after Thanksgiving week to not pester Scott too much
                          Try at different times of the day.

Comment

I received my invoice today, ill be sending paypal tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                              I received my invoice today, ill be sending paypal tomorrow.

So you emailed him to say you were part of the GB, and today he sent the Paypal invoice?

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post

So you emailed him to say you were part of the GB, and today he sent the Paypal invoice?
                                He replied to my initial email with an invoice and a paypal address.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X