X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan
    replied
    I does take him a while sometimes.
    It is a 30 pound package so maybe you can reverse calculate from you to Huntington Beach CA.
    The box about 8' x 12' x ~7 foot

Leave a comment:

• 808ETA
    replied
    How long does it usually take for Scott to respond? I emailed him September 23rd to see how much shipping to Hawaii would be.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Scott needs to contact Woon Joon Jang

Leave a comment:

• Nekro-DtoF
    replied
    Originally posted by dchunggg View Post
    Hi Stan,

Looks like I should've just added my name to the list instead of mentioning the group buy directly on the stromung site. I got a response back from Scott regarding my order but thought I'd put it here too so my full order can be on the list.

dchunggg - 318i, straight, single, 3.5 inch tip
    No
    you actually did it properly lol
    Mention it on their site that you are part of the groupbuy
    And then also inform Stan on here so he can have track of it

Leave a comment:

• dchunggg
    replied
    Hi Stan,

Looks like I should've just added my name to the list instead of mentioning the group buy directly on the stromung site. I got a response back from Scott regarding my order but thought I'd put it here too so my full order can be on the list.

dchunggg - 318i, straight, single, 3.5 inch tip

Leave a comment:

• Nekro-DtoF
    replied
    Just placed mine
    add me to this groupbuy thanks stan
    Straight
    Dual perforated tips

Leave a comment:

• 89is
    replied
    Good timing for a group buy. I put my order in today for a 325i straight, dual wall. Noted group buy in the comments. Thanks for putting this together.

Leave a comment:

• pj29
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post

No. actually we need to wait until we hit 10. I suspect Scott will reply unless he changes his mind. Be sure to write R3vLimited Group Buy on your order so you get the discount but be prepared for him to tell you (plural) that we must hit 10 again.
    OK, sorry. I did write on it that it was a group buy, so he will probably just respond like you said. Sorry for the confusion.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by pj29 View Post
    I put my order in as well, I thought we needed to wait until we got 10, but I re-read it and seems like put it in as you go, so I ordered and indicated R3V group buy
    No. actually we need to wait until we hit 10. I suspect Scott will reply unless he changes his mind. Be sure to write R3vLimited Group Buy on your order so you get the discount but be prepared for him to tell you (plural) that we must hit 10 again.

Leave a comment:

• pj29
    replied
    I put my order in as well, I thought we needed to wait until we got 10, but I re-read it and seems like put it in as you go, so I ordered and indicated R3V group buy

Leave a comment:

• dchunggg
    replied
    Hi Stan! Thanks for organizing this again! I've just submitted my request on stromung's site. Looking forward to the new exhaust!

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied

read instructions on page 1. provide required info. Make it easy on me.
    Done.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
    Count me in. For sure this!
    read instructions on page 1. provide required info. Make it easy on me.

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Count me in. For sure this!

Leave a comment:

• pj29
    replied

yes
    OK, great, thanks. Then, mark me down for 325i, double wall dual tip, perforated straight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X