No announcement yet.

Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was sent an email after my payment and he told me eta about 10 days until starting shipment. That was almost 3 weeks ago. Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ggoodoien View Post
      I was sent an email after my payment and he told me eta about 10 days until starting shipment. That was almost 3 weeks ago. Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
      What I heard was that Stromung needed to get some more parts into their stock for manufacturing. I think he will be getting back to the first group very soon. I will keep on him. Feel free to PM me if it goes another week. I will bird-dog.

Comment

No problem. Just replying to your request for any emails. Thanks! Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
          What sort of deposit are they looking for and how long to deliver?

I never did see an answer to this... ?

Comment

You pay in full. Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
              I never did see an answer to this... ?
              I spoke to him on the phone after ordering. I paid in full over the phone and he said since I was in the first 10 to order mine would ship soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

UPDATE 12/15/2019 There is still time for late arrivals to join this group buy

Comment

I got mine and mounted it today. It's a bit crooked, but sounds awesome. I'm going to try to see if there is any way to adjust it today. Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaimerod View Post
                    I got mine and mounted it today. It's a bit crooked, but sounds awesome. I'm going to try to see if there is any way to adjust it today
                    Best way to adjust it is to leave all the connections loose, get it where you want it, then tighten it all up. The rear can be further adjusted by adjusting the stock upper muffler straps. You may also want to check that your rubber hangers aren't too worn out (middle as well as the ones that hold the upper muffler straps in place). Yours looks like it's sitting a bit low compared to the other 325i/is Stromung systems I've seen locally.

Comment

Thanks for the installation tips

Comment

For reference for those who ordered: I’m #10 on the list and mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow 12/19

Comment

Scott said they were made in batches of like-style. Last to go is double walled angled tip. Should be ready to go soon!
                          Thanks for your patience

Comment

Just a thought, If any late comers wanted dual walled angled tip Stromung exhaust for their 325i, I bet you could still get in on the action.

Comment

My muffler is now in shipment. I would assume everyone has received theirs and I hope you are all excited to install.
                              Have a great 2020!!!
                              Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                Just a thought, If any late comers wanted dual walled angled tip Stromung exhaust for their 325i, I bet you could still get in on the action.
                                I have requested one from Stromung just now, I hope it's not too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X