Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toowav View Post
    I put an order in before you mentioned it was open again but I just wrote “R3v group buy”, is that okay or should I email him directly?
    Email him to be sure. Can you go back and modify your order?
    Or maybe cancel it and then re-order?

Comment

Stan I emailed him directly. Thank you!

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine from the last group buy, if you talk to Scott can you see what the status of mine is?
        sigpic84 325e

Comment

Hey all, just heard from Scott. I requested a slash cut tip however Scott replied and said they don't do custom tips. I'm still in, but he wanted me to post here to let everyone know the kits are as is.

Comment

Finally got through all 23 pages and ordered.

Please add me to the list. 325i, dual wall, straight tips.

Edit1: thanks for organizing, Stan!
            Edit2: received confirmation from Scott that I am #5 on the GB list
            Last edited by projectJTv4; 04-12-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Hi all - if you have committed to the recent GB please go to Stromung website and place your order asap. Use Scott-GB in the notes.

Scott only has 5 ordered and cannot give us the full discount without confirmed orders.

Please post here once you have done so. Let's get these going!!

Thanks!!

Comment

PMs sent to latest GB list

Comment

done

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm out of this, but it looks like the minimum will still be met. I've emailed Scott three times in the past month with zero response. I can only imagine how busy they must be to be unresponsive, but my needs are more urgent than this.

Comment

Hey guys - I am in the market for a Stromung catback and someone let me know the group buy was reborn. After reading through the thread I am seeing some people are having a hard time getting a hold of him? When do we think the orders would be fulfilled? My cat has deteriorated and I’m a bit pressed to get a new one ASAP.

Comment

Late to the party but I sent an email/order last night for a 318is I asked for the dual wall single slash tip but also put a note that I’d be fine with the standard if that’s all they offer now.

Comment

Go to the Stromung site, follow the instructions earlier in this thread. Not too late

Comment

Originally posted by startfinish View Post
                            Hey guys - I am in the market for a Stromung catback and someone let me know the group buy was reborn. After reading through the thread I am seeing some people are having a hard time getting a hold of him? When do we think the orders would be fulfilled? My cat has deteriorated and I’m a bit pressed to get a new one ASAP.
                            I'm still waiting for mine from the last group buy and I have no idea when I can expect it. If you need something ASAP I would go a different route.
                            sigpic84 325e

Comment

He responded pretty quick, confirmed no more custom tips, and his next batch should be ready to start shipping in 2 weeks.

Comment

So, no need to put our name on a list or notify the OP, right? Just order straight from the Stromung website type, "GroupBuy" or whatever into our order and pray we get the GB price?

Comment

Working...
                                X