X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need some video clips!!

Comment

Hey e30 Crew,

Are you guys receiving your exhaust orders? Just curious if everyone is receiving them...I am in the queue :)

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like PhilMcNamee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaikane40 View Post
        Hey e30 Crew,

Are you guys receiving your exhaust orders? Just curious if everyone is receiving them...I am in the queue :)

https://imgur.com/a/MvyD4yW
        As the organizer, I usually get mine near the end. I know some have received them. I have not.
        I didn't see you on my list, did you contact Stromung early on?

Comment

Anyone in the GB want to sell their’s.... :) !?

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
            Anyone in the GB want to sell their’s.... :) !?
            I think you can still order, it is not too late

Comment

Just got an email from Scott a few minutes ago to get payment. Needless to say, I'm quite excited!!! But yeah, let's see some pics from those who have received theirs!
              Last edited by alrivers; 08-05-2020, 04:54 PM.

Comment

SNGLMLT got his and it is installed. Progress

Comment

Looks like its bent from shipping, but I'm sure it can be bent back. This makes me a bit nervous about mine now 😳...which should be arriving in the next few days.

Comment

Can I apply this group buy to the M3 muffler since they do not offer a catback?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by dudley123 View Post
                      Can I apply this group buy to the M3 muffler since they do not offer a catback?

Chris
                      I would send and email or call Scott at Stromung. The phone number and email are in this thread somewhere or go to their website. Remember to mention the group buy.

Comment

Still possible to get in on group pricing?

Comment

No more people may be added to the R3vLimited Group Buy - AUGUST 16 2020
                          Last edited by Stan; 08-18-2020, 11:43 AM. Reason: Closing this round of Group Buy

Comment

Here's my before and after pic! Mnmnmmm_ my left front mounting tab was bent as well. I just bent it out to fit the OEM upper hanger bracket. I took some before/after videos too, but need to edit it.

Comment

Here's my IG post for sound comparison

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

When will the next group buy be?

Comment

Working...
                                X