Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
    When will the next group buy be?
    Feel free to copy everything you need from this thread to start a new group buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

Feel free to copy everything you need from this thread to start a new group buy.
      Hahaha. Running one of these was enough for me. You've run 2 now? You are a saint!

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post

Hahaha. Running one of these was enough for me. You've run 2 now? You are a saint!
        I was very surprised after all of the people who jumped on your group buy. My first group was about 13 and over 20 on the second.
        If I am bored this winter, I will run another.

Comment

I was very surprised after all of the people who jumped on your group buy. My first group was about 13 and over 20 on the second.
          If I am bored this winter, I will run another.
          Stan, really appreciate you pulling this one together! Mine looks great sitting on the garage floor, lol. Need to finish all the suspension work before I can mount it up and hear how it sounds!

Comment

Mine will be the last to arrive but I am in no rush as I have a decent Ansa on the cabrio now (see Member Rides, car of the month)

Comment

If there is a winter group buy I'd be in as the exhaust will be the first thing in spring that I need to do when the car comes outta the garage. My OEM exhaust on my vert looks like swiss cheese, haha.

Comment

People are clamoring for the Stromung so... here we go again
                So here is the deal - make it easy on me. GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD AND READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. PROVIDE AS MUCH INFO as you can, your name (so if I need to follow up with Scott), which engine, which exhaust tips, what state (or Canada).
                Reply with:
                • which 325 or 318
                • straight or angle tip
                • perforated or not
                mach schnell
                pj29

3. bsn85 325i, Double wall dual tip perforated straight
                Last edited by Stan; 09-25-2020, 04:18 AM. Reason: added #3

Comment

mach schnell 9;n9952010]If there is a winter group buy I'd be in as the exhaust will be the first thing in spring that I need to do when the car comes outta the garage. My OEM exhaust on my vert looks like swiss cheese, haha.
                  [/QUOTE]
                  mach schnell pj29 I will startto collect the names again and if/when I hit 10 I will submit to Scott at Stromung.

Comment

Question, is the one pictured here (from a previous poster) straight cut with a perforated tip? I like the look of this one and want to get it like this.

Comment

Originally posted by pj29 View Post
                      Question, is the one pictured here (from a previous poster) straight cut with a perforated tip? I like the look of this one and want to get it like this.

yes

Comment

People are clamoring for the Stromung so... here we go again
                        So here is the deal - make it easy on me. GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD AND READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. PROVIDE AS MUCH INFO as you can, your name (so if I need to follow up with Scott), which engine, which exhaust tips, what state (or Canada).
                        Reply with:
                        • which 325 or 318
                        • straight or angle tip
                        • perforated or not
                        1. mach schnell
                        2. pj26 325i, double wall dual tip, perforated straight
                        3. cream
                        4. baggedvert
                        5. mike36
                        6. dchunggg
                        7. 89is
                        8. Neuro-DtoF 325 Straight Dual perforated tips
                        9. 808ETA maybe
                        10. Rocking04
                        11. Jet Teshsus
                        Last edited by Stan; 10-30-2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

yes
                          OK, great, thanks. Then, mark me down for 325i, double wall dual tip, perforated straight

Comment

Count me in. For sure this!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                              Count me in. For sure this!
                              read instructions on page 1. provide required info. Make it easy on me.

Comment

read instructions on page 1. provide required info. Make it easy on me.
                                Done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X